I dont feel like myself sometimes during this time, espec if other things in my life stress me out and I just get so emotional and needy, which isnt how I am usually. I'm just afraid it makes my bf feel differently about me.
untetheredsoul untetheredsoul 22-25, F 10 Answers May 3 in Dating & Relationships

I do it with my friends (since I don't have a GF :o)<br />
Boys and girls should understand each other and don't freak out if something turns out or goes unexpected sometimes. If they do, they are sure to miss much beautiful days to come in near future :)

Best Answer

Of course. I always allowed her to be herself and never judged her for it.

Best Answer

Any guy that doesn't forgive his girlfriend for that doesn't deserve to be their boyfriend tbh.

Best Answer

you're right, I'm still hormonal which is why I'm even more concerned and worried, its like I'm not even being myself right now lol

Best Answer

Yes I recognize it and remind her that it's ok and period sex helps !

Best Answer

Guys are surprisingly understanding about that sort of thing.

Best Answer

I'm one of the fortunate ones,to be married to a woman whose mood never altered durring this time.I would like to think though,that had she got emotional and needy,or any of the things that some women describe when they are pmsing,that I would be understanding.Of course it's not her fault at all,and if the shoe were on the other foot,I'm sure I would be a pain to be around .

Best Answer

its just so hard to explain it to guys, who doesn't experience it. some seem to think we're making it up as an excuse but its really difficult to handle for some of us. its not this bad every month, it depends how my life is in general and this month has just been worse than normal. you're wife is lucky! lol

Best Answer

I guess we're both lucky in a sense. I understand that it's impossible for a man to comprehend sometimes,what exactly a woman goes through durring her period. Some are affected differently,and I know that my wife is probably a rare case,and that most women probably do suffer with the kinds of symptoms you are describing,and it's pretty shallow and narrow minded of any man to either pretend to understand that completely,or to dismiss it all together.

Best Answer

I just go anal on my gf when shes annoying since it hurts her a lot. Great punishment imo

Best Answer