I'm finding it rare for guys to like girls with heavy makeup
shootdownthestars shootdownthestars 16-17, F 11 Answers May 14, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It shouldn't be up to the guy. It should be the girl's choice how they want to present themselves. If you start telling a girl how to dress and whether to wear makeup or how much you come off as controlling and that is not attractive at all. When you meet a girl and she is wearing makeup and you don't like her makeup then leave her alone. You don't have the right to tell anyone how to look

Best Answer

yup :) I personally like caking it on, if it looks classy. Certainly not gonna change any techniques for guys.

Best Answer

Exactly. I wear makeup for myself not for anyone else.

Best Answer

As little as possible. So little that if a woman is wearing I can't tell that she is. Basically I would like to touch her face without it coming off on my fingers, lips, etc.

Best Answer

As little as possible??What about pink rose eye shadows???Or black eye liner???Or dark lipstick that's how I wear my make up. PS I'm very pale :) Thanks for the reply.

Best Answer

I wouldn't be attracted to someone wearing that much makeup.

Best Answer

No I like girls with "fresch" faces. That is very light or no makeup at all. Mascara and stuff is ok. But foundation is just eww....

Best Answer

Wow you know a lot about make-up

Best Answer

if you can tell she is wearing foundation she is doing it wrong.

Best Answer

Lol I have had a few gf and other kinds of girl-friends.... if you know what I mean. And I have sisters! so yeah kinda

Best Answer

You can always notice. But even if you dont and later you kinda make out heavily or wte after you can notice that her face ton is not the same. And girls who use foundation a lot usually also get bad skin..... at least from what I have noticed

Best Answer

pretty much every girl wears foundation even if they don't wear much make-up in total, at least over here. so it's surprising someone's actually against it o.o

Best Answer

Not in sweden. Many do use it but lightly I think. But just as many dont. Girls look better whitout imo. And its better for the skin in the long run. I get it that girls do wear more makeup to parties and stuff but Im talking about everyday here.

Best Answer

I have worn foundation for half my life and I don't have bad skin at all. It actually makes my skin feel softer.

Best Answer

doesnt everyone?

Best Answer

I concur Heavy makeup is a turn off. Thoughts run along the lines of poor training or does she want a fast trip into the sack or naivete

Best Answer

I like the natural look and little makeup but I do understand that on certain occasions you have to glam up a bit. So it depends on the situation.

Best Answer

good question! :)

Best Answer

Light to medium amount.

Best Answer

could you plz say how much makeup?..like,mascara and lipgloss only is ok?...or what? O.O

Best Answer

Yeah that's fine I'm not an expert on ladies makeup.

Best Answer

either way works for me.

Best Answer

I love girls who cake on the make up

Best Answer