eyeslikestars eyeslikestars 26-30, F 16 Answers Jun 11, 2012

I like girls who have hair that is exactly 12in long, has a curls no greater then one inch radius and no less then 1/2in radius and the colour must be between 700um and 800um in the light spectrum.

Seriously I just dont care as long its a girl and has a pulse.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter to me as long it's not sprayed into a solid mass.

Best Answer

i like girls either way!! They are so sweet!!

Best Answer

I just like girls that are honest,.trustworthy,.and keep in touch !!!

Best Answer

that wasn't the question or didn;t you read it ??

Best Answer

The girl is more important than her hair length.

Best Answer

i like both, it very much depend on the woamn, for example: my wifes hair i like to be long, but some woman look really hot and sexy with ther hair short

Best Answer

depends if she likes it pulled ??

Best Answer

As long as the girl carries it properly, both looks nice to me.

Best Answer

generally i prefer long hair...but really it depends on whether the hairstyle suits the woman

Best Answer

Doesn't matter, they're a girl, that pretty much qualifies beauty!

Best Answer

It depends on what looks best on the woman.

Best Answer

For me, it's all about their "Whole" look. If the rest of the chick is on par, then all hair and styles have the potential to be hot.

I think in general, most guys would like long hair, light or dark. I'm only saying this because, if the girl has long hair you can distinguish them from a guy easier at a distance.

Best Answer

Barf! What is with all the girly-man responses ffs?

I like long hair. It looks more feminine and makes for a lot more fun in the bedroom!

Best Answer

i prefer long hair. it's more feminine and sexy. i like short hair too though just not in a boyish cut.

Best Answer

I prefer girls with long hair not because short hair is ugly but I find short hair takes more upkeep and needs to be cut to fit the women's face.

Long hair gives more options and makes me feel like girls with long hair care about how they look but are not obsessed with them self's.

Best Answer