i saw this girl today at a store and she had sleeves and a chest tattoo- she was dressed pretty girly with a dress and heels. I didn't think much then i realized she looked really masculine with those tats. I never thought about it that way until i saw this girl. I think she could have looked cute and feminine but the tattoos just totally ruined it. :/ personally i think sleeves look okay on guys because they are kinda masculine on girls
throughthedarkness throughthedarkness 22-25, M 18 Answers Jun 21, 2012

Ok i am a 24 year old woman and i have alot of tattoos so i think they r very sexy on women, alot of mine have a story or a meaning. To the person that referred to them as scars, maybe a scar that we r proud to wear, nothing like a stretched marked belly after having a baby that women cry over. I even thought about turning mine into pink and black zebra stripes, to make ugly scars beautiful ART! ;)

Best Answer

I really do not like tattoos. when I was young, I thought they were "cool," but as I got older I began disliking them. When I saw my first tattooed lady, I thought it was bizarr and not attractive at all. Kind of like we all hate car wrecks, but we still look at them. I work with models, both clothed and nude, and I do not hire any with tattoos. It is true I do not have to paint the tattoo, but it is very distracting and tends to hide or oblitherate shadows, high lights and the beautiful subtle color changes in natural skin. It is a really bad fad that I wish would go away. Cosmetic surgeons who do tattoo removal are going to be making a ton of money in the future as these people realize their mistakes, in my humble opinion.

Best Answer

I'm with you, dude. I really like a little butterfly on the shoulder, or something like that, but sleeves on anybody is less than attractive.. in my opinion. Too much is too much.

Best Answer

I'm a lady and i've always wanted tattoos since i was 18(got my first one when i was now 22), i thought long and hard about my first one, now i have had 5 tattoos(my only tattoos) on my upper arm done by 4 completely separate artists with similar styles - my sleeve is girly traditional and includes perfume bottle, pink rose, Quill(feather pen), heart locket and butterfly. <br />
Yes i agree tattoos have become a fashion statement in recent years, mainly thanks to David Beckham, Rihanna and Tulisa. So i do believe there are those who get tattoos for a reason, those who want to add a style to themselves(trend followers) and those who get tattoos to show off the talent that is out there in the tattoo industry(which is me)<br />
I have always loved guys with tattoos(i hate face tattoos) but sleeves, neck, hands and upper torso i find gorgeous and sexy(personal preference though).<br />
In the past 50 years tattoo inks have been made better, the process in which we have tattoos done(hygiene) has become a lot better, and tattooing has been recognised as "body art" on "a body canvas".<br />
I love all my tattoos and i've had nothing but positive comments about them, even from random people. I praise all of the artists i have met for their time, effort and input. I am planning on getting more (thighs, feet, nape). I think tasteful chest pieces can look nice but i'll never venture that way as i like my chest/clevage area bare :)<br />
The thing is the more acceptable tattoos become the more popular they will become. I see a lot of newer tattoo artists appreciating the work done 50/60 years ago and older men still loving their ink from their younger years.<br />
A lot of people think about when they are old and grey, and i think if i ever live to see that age, i'll worry about it then, as for now i'm enjoying the experience that comes with getting a piece of art on my skin.<br />
I always bare in mind those who don't like tattoos however i wish i could open their eyes to the beautiful work that has been done, even my mum likes my tattoos and she's a respectful person, she loves my pink rose the most :)<br />
I hate seeing those with religious/tribal/very badly done tattoos, it makes me angry because there is such beautiful art work out there being done, that people chose these trends instead. I judge people on their level of creativity when choosing tattoos, saying "i'll have that" off flash art isn't your own idea. I thought about all my sleeve tattoos, position, design, colours.<br />
I also see it as a future investment as i imagine using my skin as a colour board for my kids to learn from and designs they can learn from i.e "what colour is this? what is this?" my tattoo sleeve colours are black ofc, plastel colours, pinks, greens, blues, yellows, purples, oranges and red.<br />
Thank you for reading my comment!

Best Answer

Tattoos are gorgeous on women, especially large, traditionally male pieces like sleeves or chestpieces. I'm a woman who likes women, and I both want them for myself and find them sexually attractive on other women.

Best Answer

I have a large colorful one on my lower back, but the only time you can see it is when I'm in a bikini, otherwise you'd never know that I have it.<br />
I did recently get the inside if my right arm done, from my wrist up-a saying in very feminine sc<x>ript. I get a lot of compliments on that one, btw

Best Answer

Yeah its really hot. But I wouldn't marry one. What will they look like when they age and the skin gets saggy....and that fierce dragon looks like a melted glob of goo. Yuk.

Best Answer

******.

Best Answer

i have to agree with you, sleeves and chest tattoos are kinda masculine

Best Answer

NO WAY ! I don't think it looks good on men either. I have 2 tattoos both from my service time. I am proud of my service and always will be and therefore proud to have the tattoos of the military. But that is all that I have and I feel I earned those. <br />
The girls getting unicorns, or dolphins, etc. have no other reason than they thought it was cute at the time. <br />
Well 20 years from that how cute will they be?

Best Answer

no, it`s ugly on anybody.......a few small ones looks good on a guy but a woman should NOT scare herself like that........

Best Answer

or a cute tattoo on her foot? or back of her neck??<br />
sexy right??

Best Answer

i dnt know about sexy but its better than sleeves

Best Answer

It's sexy....nothing with color and writing.... no pictures...

Best Answer

what do you call a tattoo'd prostitu te?... a scenic route ;)

Best Answer

Umm, Depends what it is.. sometimes it looks great but some get it done to the point it looks bad... sometimes less is more , But i dont mind the yakuza type body tatts that are colorful and usually go all across the back and more... I also dont mind the half body ones like a climbing dragon

Best Answer

I think there great... the more heavily tattooed the better

Best Answer