Idreamtowaketofindthefate Idreamtowaketofindthefate 18-21, F 9 Answers Aug 27 in Dating & Relationships

Nope nopey no...learned that lesson some time ago.

Best Answer

No that is pathetic

Best Answer

I did. It didn't work.

Best Answer

It's situational. I always did my best to stay friends if feelings weren't reciprocated. Relentlessly pursuing a girl isn't wise because it could quickly make her uncomfortable, leading to more distance. By staying friends I made it easier to stay noticed by her, if she changed her mind.
.
Actually, in my case, it worked in reverse. A girl who thought I was 'the one' stayed friends because I wasn't interested; I later chased after her and we got married. Funny, how that worked.

Best Answer

That's a very cool story. Thanks for sharing! The reason I'm asking is because my friend likes me and I don't feel the same for him. He knows that. He wants to stay friends but some his actions kind of annoy me. I know he just trying to be a really good guy so I might like him later. I feel myself wanting to distance myself because like you said. I feel kind of uncomfortable at times.

Best Answer

Hm. Some guys aren't good at backing off -- it's hard to just let feelings go.
.
There's no harm in distancing yourself temporarily -- so he can get his mind and feelings straightened out and able to be 'just friends'.
.
If he asks why, you just need to be honest: Being friends is okay, but he's making you uncomfortable.

Best Answer

He's never broke the touch barrier. He doesn't try to hold my hand. He always does the 20questions thing through text because he wants to learn everything about me. He wants to hangout once a week. He thinks I'm mad if I don't reply to his text within few mins or a few hours. He always ask how my day was and always send a good night text. He sends me funny videos, instagram pic and ect.You can see he is a very nice guy. He's just a bit clingy. It can get a big annoying.

Best Answer

Yikes. Something like that happened to me, once. I had to be blunt.
.
He's not respecting your space or your friendship.
That much clinginess is only appropriate for 'best friends' or GF/BF.
Friendships don't grow by demanding attention.
.
He might think he's being nice, but he's almost being a stalker.
It might be a little awkward to tell him. :/

Best Answer

I guess if he continues. I'll have to have a talk. I haven't talked to him since yesterday. I didn't respond to his text which was what is your pet peeve. Lol and boy I had a lot in mind. I didn't want to blow up on him.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I don't know if she's the one but I'm pretty sure I'm in love with her. And she told me she had a couple of classes with her crush so no I don't want to ask her out if she likes someone else.

Best Answer

if she doesn't feel the same way, she's not the one.

Best Answer

not really no

Best Answer