Why do people assume guys wouldn't be able to handle pregnancy? Just because they don't know what it's like? If it was a natural thing for guys, guess what? They'd deal with it just like women do.

Best Answer

I don't know but as a single Dad, my college bound one son of 19 is proof I can do the rest

Best Answer

Good job dad!

Best Answer

Many of us have already proven that the male belly can stretch far beyond that of a late term pregnant woman. Others have demonstrated that they're willing to 'take one for the team' and play with pain on the football gridiron or battlefield. Homosexuals, kinky married men with strap-on-equipped wives and unsuspecting jailbirds have shown our ability to receive a penis, so yes ... I think I could survive it.

Best Answer

Being pregnant is hard. Well, for me it was. Not being Abe to keep anything down for the first 5 months, nauseated, having yeast infections for 9 months straight, urinary tract infections for 9 months straight and not to mention just breaking out into pimples and zits all over your face for 9 months straight! After you pop out your child it all goes away! Poof! Just like that. Like none of that was ever there! Gawsh, never getting pregnant again! Now, seriously, can you men handle all that?

Best Answer