Do you know how her body works be honest.
JuicyFruit24 JuicyFruit24 22-25, F 14 Answers Apr 13 in Health

My health teacher in 9th grade gave us a test on the male and female anatomy before we started learning about it. I was the only one in the class that got 100%.

Best Answer

A+ for you!

Best Answer

I think my teacher (who was a female) was just looking to see if there was any guys that knew their way around the female body. She seemed a bit too friendly towards me and a couple others in class from what I remembered.

Best Answer

The answer is probably no in most cases. <br />
Some advice I'll pass along. It's worth every second you spend teaching your guy. Makes for some mind blowing times in bed together.

Best Answer

I've studied biology, chemistry and physics. I'd say I'm well rounded in knowledge of human anatomy too.

Best Answer

As a rule, no!

Best Answer

yes - i just rarely jump in there and risk it

Best Answer

I would need a lesson unfortunatly.

Best Answer

Uh... Are we talking, like... sexually? B/c I have a solid understand in that regard.<br />
As for how the rest of it works, I would say my knowledge is solidly above average...

Best Answer

I'll take my chances with the experience I've acquired.

Best Answer

I have an elementary understanding of the body.It's when I get up around the brain that I need help.

Best Answer

Pull the hair, slap the butt. What else is there?

Best Answer