I've heard about some guys who are bothered that their gf/w1fe has had more l0vers/se# partners than they did. It has never bothered me though. Maybe because having a lot of partners isn't really an indication that a person really has more experience or knowledge because of it. It's just like virgins: we tend to have the mean idea that a virgin doesn't know jack about "doing it" yet society is filled with lots of se#ually active men and women who are terrible at "doing it," refuse to do it right, and can be embarrassed when a virgin shows us up!
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 4 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Hobbies

I don't know if there's any magic number, but if I get the impression she's promiscuous, yeah it bothers me

Best Answer

Not really as long as they are disease free.

Best Answer

I want to answer this one so am going to ignore that you have written "Guys" there:)

The very fact that they are bothered by their partners many lovers indicates that they believe the whole more "it" then more experience deal.

When the reality is your "performance" is very much dependent on the moment and your rapo with your partner. New ones are bound to hit roadblocks whereas the ones that are together for a long time know each other's needs and are better at tending to it.

Best Answer

I already pretty much laid that out in the details if you'd read them.

Best Answer

Did some one call for a virgin? I thought I heard someone calling me.

Best Answer