Im not really friends with this guy, I used to talk to him all the time cause my boyfriend is his best friend. He was so cool at first, and always happy to see me. He has this girlfriend who clearly despises me. Every time they're together, & they see me in the hallway she always looks at him to make sure he's not looking at me or going to say hi. He dosent even talk to me anymore, & whenever I say hi while his girlfriend around, it's awkward and he seems terrified, plus he avoids me. Every time I see this chick, shes always staring me down and giving me the evil eye. I'm sick of it, I don't want her boyfriend! I'm with his bestfriend what makes her think I want him? Plus I'm a senior going to college in the fall, what posses her to think I'm gonna steal him away from her? What so you guys think? Lol
tajaliyah tajaliyah 16-17, F 3 Answers Jun 5 in Dating & Relationships

As a girl we have gut feelings and she has every right to feel like you're a problem, maybe you pay him a little bit too much attention.

Best Answer

Sounds like he's whipped

Best Answer

Lol. She's clearly afraid of the possibility.

Best Answer