PinksWoman PinksWoman 61-65, T 20 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Community

Oh yeah!when I was in high school I would sneak into the local college girls locker room,in the evening when it wasn't busy.I loved spying on sexy,athletic girls as they dressed,showered,did their makeup in their underwear,focused on the mirror,I would watch,sometimes swiping their sweaty,freshly worn pantys while they showered!sometimes peeking under or overbathroom stalls to catch a glimpse of a squatting girl peeing w/her skirt up,and pantys around their ankles!got too risky,had to quit but damn! Shaking hard,I d strokume my **** w/pantys while sniffing a creamy,damp panty crotch!yum!

Best Answer

A real maverick humm. I never did anything like that . I was to busy just trying to get along.

Best Answer

A guy would get arrested if he went in the ladies rest room but women could go in the men's room and set up camp for a week or two and no problem

Best Answer

I have often used the mens` restroom when some chick was taking too long in the ladies` room..

Best Answer

I sometimes shave my legs close, and wear girls flip flops and sneak in,, sit and listen,and maybe peek at girls at a beach/park near my house,an jerkoff

Best Answer

Best I have gone into the women's bathroom I would have my girly things on I was going to the women's bathroom I would Look for soil Kotex I would find some that were Extremely wet At that time I would pull down my panties And put them on I have had as many as 3 On at the same time The wetter the Kotex The hotter I got

Best Answer

yes as part of my job even went into fix the toilet while ladies used the other ones. I also used the ladies to change into my sissy things at a park that I used to get action at, cleaner and didn't have to worry about guys catching me changing.

Best Answer

I have gone in to their bathroom to get tampons for my dripping ***...dont want to stain my panties after getting ******!

Best Answer

/yeas= wakjed ubti the ladies at coleman coluseim for Ua grad<br />
lucky no complainetsw<br />
u

Best Answer

Yes: first time I could'nt help notice how much cleaner the woman's room was. Did'nt smell like pee. Which I really liked a lot

Best Answer

Yes, I noticed that too

Best Answer

Yes,most days as I have to clean them

Best Answer

I like to live life on the edge

Best Answer

Yes, and invariably they are dirtier than the men's room.

Best Answer

yes, once or twice, when you have to go you have to go. There was no one in there anyway,

Best Answer

The one I visited was very busy but it was thrilling, giggle

Best Answer

Nothing like being a thrill seeker. Is there?

Best Answer

No, giggle

Best Answer

Since I cleaned restrooms as part of one of my past jobs, yes.

Best Answer

Yes I have since I am a Woman...

Best Answer

yep, more than once and for more than one reason

Best Answer

As part of a painting crew.

Best Answer

Yes, nice coffee table by the way :~)

Best Answer

Once with a girl in a cubical in the metro, dirty as the men's.

Best Answer

I got caught having inter racial sex w/a hot model in the womens room @the hard rock,and got thrown out...but the sex was pretty good...quick as I recall.. but you mite have to ask Mishca....

Best Answer