rustynail51580 rustynail51580 18-21 14 Answers Dec 7, 2010

Yes, many times. I finger and lick my wife's ***** 'til she starts to *** and then I move up slide my hard **** into her **** and fill her with a load of hot ***, then I move back down first sucking on her hard nipples before moving between her legs and start to lick her soppy *** filled ***** and suck the *** out. She loves to squeeze the *** out into my waiting mouth.

Best Answer

Yes both actually. My wife likes it but really prefers me eating other things from her.....chocolate mints are our personal favorite because after I eat them from her she likes me to slide inside her and then lick me clean....that minty freshness I guess. I have had several gf's that really love it and love sharing *** mouth to mouth. They really get excited about it, I think because they are usually highly aroused receiving *** but certainly haven't exhausted their potential ******* yet. I highly endorse the act.

Best Answer

I have enjoyed that pleasure many times. That second ****** is great and I love the taste and smell so much. The extra creaminess feel great on my face and tongue.

Best Answer

My then wife(now ex)use to go out after work with some girlfriends to bars and come home later very drunk. I have always enjoyed licking womens ***** and started taking advantage of my wife. I never knew it in the begining but found out later the reason why her **** was so gooey and wet. She would get picked up by some guy or guys at the bar and end up getting ****** by at least one guy. So, I later found out that I was enjoying licking another mans (or mens) *** from my wifes recently ****** ****. I also found out that she had a bit of a reputation and had the name of gang bang Bonnie. It's too bad she was not more open with me about what she was doing as I would have enjoyed watching the little **** getting ****** and maybe even taken a turn ******* her too. Now a days with what I am into I like sucking mens ***** and licking their wifes *****. Even after he has ****** her as I do very much enjoy licking *** out of a recently ****** ****.

Best Answer

I have been fantasizing about it for years and have wanted to plunge my face into my lovers hole shortly after filling it with my *** but never have. I love to watch ******** ****, vaginal, anal, *** swapping, guys girls, etc. Gets me going big time!!!

Best Answer

I am getting hard thinking about it now. Going home tomorrow to be with my wife and I am gonna do this and have her snowball me too!

Best Answer

I never thought of doing that so you may have turned on the world to something yummy!

Best Answer

I have and love to do so still.

Best Answer

I am going to get a VERY SEXY ESCORT and give her a HUGE ******** in her SEXY LITTLE ******* THEN TOTALLY SUCK HER CREAMY FILLED ASHOLE CLEAN...

Best Answer

many many times, sometimes 3 or4 cream pies, have been deposited nothing beats it

Best Answer

My ex gf and I once tried to talk a male friend into a *********. We couldn't convince him but I knew she wanted to **** him and the idea of taking his "sloppy seconds" on my gf turned me on so I left the room and let him **** her. He finished and left soon after. She was still naked in bed when I got back into bed. I immediately went down on her and licked his *** out of her *****. She told me he had a huge **** but didn't use it well. After taking all his *** that my tongue cold reach I started to kiss her, slid my **** in and pounded her ***** hard. I could feel the texture of my friends *** deep inside her and eventally added my own.

Best Answer