Jilly111 Jilly111 46-50, F 104 Answers Nov 29, 2010

When I was in grade school a couple of girls told me they were going to beat me up. Neither was physically any bigger than I was. I told them to prove it, hoping they would. They did. They ended up beating me up regularly over the next 10 years or so, often got their friends involved. I had a reputation of being beaten up by girls in school. But I actually enjoyed it, so I did not mind.

Best Answer

Yes, twice by the same girl. She's about 5'6, 110 lbs and I'm about 5'9, 145 lbs. It's always been a fetish of mine to witness a hot girl (and she's pretty hot) beat up a guy who was fighting back, so I asked her if she would be interested in fighting me for money. I told her I would pay her more if she won the fight, and not only did she accept, the way she did so actually intimidated me. I could tell she was thinking she would kick my ***, and perhaps easily. Anyways, we got a friend of hers to video tape the fight. It started off kind of slow, but after a few exchanges of moves and punches, it was clear that she was getting the better end of it. She got me on the ground at one point where all I could really do was play defense. For whatever reason, she let up and let me get back up and regroup. We went back at it kind of slowly again, until I gave her a sweeping leg kick. She said "don't kick me" in a "mf'er, you just f'd up" kind of way...and she was right. She got me with a good right hand to the face that backed me up, and as I put my guard up, she stepped towards me and got in a really good body shot...and at that point, the route was on. That body punch knocked me back against the wall, and as I was bending over to protect my head and body, she put her left hand over my head, and used that for leverage that enabled her to get in a nice flurry on the left side of my body. I kept backing up (I turned sideways from the wall), and she kept my head from coming back up with her left hand as her right hand was tagging me. She probably got in about 5 or 6 good punches, and as I turned away from her attack, my head actually hit the wall...and as I turned it back away from the wall, she was able to get another good shot right on my face. I kept backing up and was able to spin out of it, and she kind of pushed me off a little with the hand she was using to keep my head under her control. I was able to get away from that immediate wall, but I got kind of close to another wall, and we tangled again. I got in a body shot or two on her, but she countered with really good precision and went right back to a series of body shots that, once again, had me backpedaling back up against the wall. And again, she put her left hand on my head to keep me low as I was trying to protect myself more than anything at that point. I tried to escape again by moving forward (away from the corner of the room), but this time she was a step ahead, and she stopped me in my tracks as she got right in front of where I was trying to go, and still managed to keep my head down AND keep me against the wall (again, this was video taped, so I know the play by play now). At that point, I just braced myself as she landed two haymakers...the first one to my left ear, and the second one to the left side of my face. I went down...and I can still feel those two punches today. There's A LOT more, but I'm out of characters. It got ugly at the end, and even worse the 2nd time.

Best Answer

Well, apparently I can reply to myself, so I'll continue.
After she (Lauren) landed those two shots to my ear and face, we took a break (my left ear was bleeding, and I needed a few minutes to clean out my ear and regroup). That was "officially" the end of round 2. By that time, we both knew she was not only the superior fighter, but she was also stronger than I was, as she was throwing me around and controlling me more than I was with her, and there were already two moments where she had me in situations I physically couldn't get out of. So round 3 comes with basically more of the same. She was really establishing her lopsided degree of ownage of this fight. She got me in the corner again at one point, sized me up a little, and threw a hard right hand on my left jaw that ended up popping it. I remember my jaw hurt REALLY bad the next few days. Every time I opened my mouth, it kept popping. I couldn't even open it to chew food at one point the next day, but it did get better and the popping sound went away eventually. Anyways, although I never went down, my face and body were taking several flurries from her that left the entire left side of my face and body red (and bruised for well over a week), and there was also a lot of red on the right side of me. I was getting really tired, more so than she was. I knew she was in better condition than I was, but I had no idea how well she could fight or how strong she was. Round 4 started slowly also. We were trading minor punches back and forth. Towards the end of the round, though, we engaged in more of a boxing style, which was a mistake on my part. She tagged me a couple of times with a really good pop (she gave my face a few really good random shots throughout the fight), as I could never get a feel for her combination of quickness and reach. She was really unpredictable the whole time, and that's why I think I struggled the most. Anyways, after we exchanged a few blows, she was able to back me up against the wall again with a nice counter push off, and she was able to get a hold of the wrist of my left arm that I was using for defense in a, once again, crouched defensive position. I was able to deflect her first couple of punches by moving my body up and down, but she then used that to set me up for a perfect uppercut that echoed another loud smack...and that one hurt. I got a little lower to try to escape from her hold, but I couldn't...and that was another mistake. She really used that for leverage...now using her elbow to (once again) keep my head down AS she had control of my only guard (my left arm). She pretty much positioned me how she wanted to by keeping a hold of the wrist of my left (strong) arm as I was crouched down trying to avoid more shots to my face. I moved backwards and forwards a little bit...but it didn't do a whole lot. She got me cleanly a few times with her right hand, and then she threw a knee into my upper left leg area near where she was holding my left wrist. I was eventually able to maneuver my way to get out of her hold, and at that point, I just grabbed her arms so she couldn't do any more damage...and that was the end of round 4. I think we rested for about 10 minutes before round 5. The first 2/3 of round 5 were pretty uneventful, until I landed my best shot of the night to her right shoulder. It was a really good shot, but she didn't even flinch. Instead, it seemed to have pissed her off as she stepped right towards me and landed another right hand to my face that knocked me backwards again, and then she basically just beat the sh_t out of me. I don't even know where to start, but she got me in the corner, and was able to control my head AND arms again (I was in full defense mode)...except this time she got lower to where she was basically bodying me up at eye level, and she started landing uppercuts right to my face. When I watch the video, she lands the first one, and you can hear me go "umpff"...and then she did it AGAIN, and even harder...and you can really hear me grunt loudly after that one. It got me by surprise (almost all of her uppercuts did), and before I could get my hands/arms in the way for defense, she slapped me really hard in the face again. We could hear it echo. At that point, once again, I just tried to cover my face in defense of what became her biggest and most painful barrage of the night that ended up leaving me seriously dazed and beaten. I mean, this 110 lb girl beat the living sh_t out of me. At that point, we both agreed that the fight was over.

Best Answer

damn, what a story. super hardcore! lol thanks for sharing. i wish i knew a girl like that.

Best Answer

Continued (again)
We did this again about a year later, and it was even worse this time. I really think she had either worked out or trained before the fight as her punches were harder and sharper than I remember from the last time. This time, we didn't have rounds...we just went until one of us was either knocked out or tapped out. She really got after it from the beginning, and never let up this time. I think we both knew what happened last time, and she was just more confident. I had studied her on tape, but it really didn't matter. She just immediately came out and started throwing haymakers...and landing a lot of them. I was on the ground and on my back in probably 15 or 20 seconds. She let me get up on my own and collect myself, and when I was ready again, she went right back into full attack mode. She landed a sh_t load of her punches, and every time I started backing off, she just stepped right up and kept wailing on me. It was getting ugly fast. My only defense came to running backwards, but when I did, she just stayed right on top of me step for step...hitting me until I was up against the wall. At that point, she turned it up even more, and I had no defense but to cover my head. I just couldn't hit her as fast or as furious as she was hitting me...and for whatever reason, she just let up after a while. As good as she was the first fight, she was even better this time. I mean, she was absolutely relentless. Anyway, I had to wait for 2 or 3 minutes to regain my "composure" this time...or in this case, "ability to see straight." We had another girl taping this one, and she put in some rap music (something about homicide), and that just seemed to pump Lauren up even more. When we went back at it this time, we were sizing each other up, and then all of the sudden, her friend said "come on...beat his *** Lauren!" She almost immediately popped me REALLY good twice in the face through my guard. I don't know how she landed them so cleanly to this day, but she did...and you can hear me go "ohhh" after the second one. I thought my sh_t was bleeding, but it wasn't. I immediately covered my face, knowing that another barrage was coming...so I held my head down as much as I could in defense. She then re-positioned herself to where I was able to run backwards to avoid...but when I did, she just ran forwards again, step by step with me, and then she started talking sh_t to me AS she was kicking my a__ all over the room. I eventually just fell to the ground...and even then, she kept hitting me on top of my head, my face and my shoulders until I just tapped out. Another break...and then we went at it again. Really, at this point, my confidence was so shaken that all I could do was play defense and try to get a nice combo in during one of her barrages, and maybe catch her off guard...but it just wasn't happening. She kept that pace into the next "session," and I was immediately on my heels as she just kept forcing me from one side of the room to another. My "best" defense was literally running away from her, which is kind of hard to do in a 15 x 20 foot room, especially with someone else in there filming it. Anyways, she got me into the corner, and just kept going with both hands until I was sitting in the corner with my arms covering my head. She still didn't stop, but she was getting a lot of my arms, and not necessarily my face, so she backed off and let me out of another bad situation. I felt like quitting at that point, but I realized we had only been fighting for about 3 minutes total (actual fight time)...and I really wanted to get a good 10 or 15 minutes in at least. So we went on...and she slowed it down as she was probably at least a little tired at that point. We went back to more of a sizing up, boxing style...and again, she was just really hard for me to read. She has as much, if not more of a reach than I do, and she just really knows how to fight. As I'm trying to size her up...and I was pretty shaky at this point...she got in three direct shots to my face...again...through my guard, as she was looking right at me. I couldn't believe how she was able to do that (again), but she did...and then she let off and let me regain my composure again. We started sizing each other up again...circling each other...and then all of the sudden, she puts both arms in the air, but her elbows are still pointed towards me. It was like a whole new fighting style, and her reach was even more visibly apparent. She was looking right at me with her arms kind of dancing up and down, but in no particular rhthym. If she was trying to confuse me, she did a HELL of a job. After about 13 seconds, I still couldn't get a read on her, and she just unloads a HUGE blow to my face. She actually hit my left hand that was guarding it, and then my hand hit my face so hard, it knocked me back towards the wall, and you could hear me go "oooh." She then came right up to me and landed a lesser, but perfectly placed shot with her left hand that forced me back into the corner...and you could hear me pretty much yelp another, much longer and louder "oooh." Those two punches really hurt me, and she could tell. At that point, I was once again in full defense mode just covering my face as she positioned herself for the biggest a__ kicking she had given me yet. I was leaning over and protecting my face, but she just started teeing off...and STILL LANDING shot after shot to my face and head. You can hear me grunt as she's pounding away at my face and body. She backs up for a short period (probably wondering if she should stop), but when I felt her presence back off, I stood back upright for some breathing room...and then it was on again. The moment I got back upright, she stepped right back in, and you can see me react by backing right back into the wall before she even threw another punch. There's a really good "pause" moment here where we're looking at each other, both knowing something bad is fixing to happen to me. It was just a matter of timing, and she's just so quick...I mean...I'm anticipating her punches, and I still can't dodge them. I could even feel them coming, but I just had no idea which hand she would use (her right was strongest) or what direction she would come from. You can SEE how I flinch in anticipation of her first punch, but it still lands solidly on my left forehead. Her right hand BEAT my guard to that spot, when my guard was already up a few inches away. That's how quick she was. When that happened, I got back in "bend over and defend my head" mode as she brisks the top of my head with her left hand. As I'm standing there, bent over with my arms covering my head, she throws a HARD right directly into my guard that's covering my face and head, and then an even harder one right into the unguarded left side of my body. Every one of these punches hurt badly...even the ones that hit my guard. Not only can you hear me, you can see the pain she's inflicting on me. After that body shot, I took my guard down just a bit towards where she hit me (near my left kidney, but not on it)...and the MOMENT I did that...she f___ing TAGS me with a CLEAN left to the face. SHE even backed off a little after that one, as my body naturally reacted in such a way that my left knee came up as my last "line of defense," and I then shifted my guard (mostly my left arm/hand) back over my face. She then gets another shot in on my left forehead (I think she hits my guard, but my guard was already on my face). I was in complete disarray at this time, as she's just completely teeing off on me...picking her shots, and literally connecting with power EVERY time. I continued to guard my face, and so she went right back to my completely unprotected left side of my body again, but this time further up around my lung. You can see the effect by my body's reaction to every hit...and once again...due to the sheer pain I was experiencing, my guard moved according to her most recent shots...this time back towards my body. Wanna guess what happened next? You guessed it...she lands another HARD left hand right back into my face. When I look at it on video, she was just totally setting me up for her next blow. It was as if she was playing checkers between my face and my body. After that last shot, I basically got in full fetal position with my arms covering my face, and I just asked her to stop. She backed off, thank God. We were gonna call it quits after that, but we looked at the film and this whole "fight" had only taken about 4 minutes. It seemed like an hour to me...it was so one-sided. I felt worse than I did after the entire first fight...but I was determined to get at least 10 minutes of film, so we took about 15 minutes off, and went back at it AGAIN. At this point, I'm literally "scared" of this girl, and she knows it. She "runs" up to me, kind of half-assed, and starts swinging a little more randomly. I was able to dodge a few punches and start to think about some sort of offense, but nothing really came out of it either way. I was still too worried about getting hit. For some reason, the clip just goes to the next scene. Unfortunately for me, I was already near the corner when we began, and the moment I stepped towards her, she stepped right towards me, which in and of itself at that point visually intimidated me. She saw that and started another relentless array of punches. The first one didn't land...but I think she was using it to set me up for her next one...as she clocked me with a good left to the right side of my head/face. That knocked me right back into the corner, and then she just went off. She started chopping down a tree. She was basically doing the same thing she did in the last fight by using her left hand to hold/grab my head and keep me from getting up (she actually used it to push me down this time as she was hitting me with her right hand), but this time she cornered me with her body so I had absolutely no leverage and nowhere to go. I just went full fetal again. Thank God my guard kept her from landing most of her punches, but I did end up on the ground with her pounding at my head with some of her hardest punches from either fight. I was actually able to get up shortly after, and I went for some more. I went directly to the middle of the room, so I wasn't backed into a corner or wall. I just had no concept of offense by this time, though, and I basically realized at that time that she was just going to go right at me, whether or not I back up or play defense. I think she tired herself out a little from that last array of punches (it was probably over 50 of them), but she was still on the attack. She threw a few lazy punches, and I had some lazy defense...but after about 15 seconds, she sets me up perfectly for two more SHOTS...the first to my right ear, and the second in more uppercut fashion to my face as I started leaning down from her first punch. Again, you can SEE my head snap back and the pain I'm in...so she laid off again. I was bleeding from my ear and my nose this time, so we decided to call it a night. As much as I had originally wanted to get a good 10 or 15 minutes of action, I just physically and mentally couldn't at that point. This was after 5 minutes of actual fighting with this girl...and the sad part is that I don't think I got ONE good shot in during this fight. It was as lopsided of a "fight" as you'll see...and at that moment, I told myself I'm never going to do this again.

Best Answer

Wow, those both sound like brutal fights for anyone, let alone a 110 lb female. How old were the two of you when they happened?

Best Answer

The first fight (2009), I was 31 and she was 29.
The 2nd fight (2010), I was 32 and she was 30.
They were indeed brutal, with the 2nd one being worse than the first. She's a decent looking light-skinned black girl...a little skinny but nice ***. I'd give her about a 6.5.

Best Answer

homebody19, she's a very good fighter. She knows how to punch/counterpunch...she knows how/when to be patient...she's tough, stronger than she looks...she has absolutely no fear...and her attacks/punches are straight up violent. Both times we fought, she left me dazed, wobbly and pretty decently beaten with *a little* blood (but not like blood was pouring out of me). I called it quits before it got to that level.

Best Answer

Hoeforshow - hats off to you.
Me too. I wanted to lose a fight to a girl. My gal agreed to oblige me. She had to be convinced that I really really wanted to do this. That I wouldn't hate her afterwards. That it wouldn't break us up. That she wouldn't be held responsible for damages. That she wouldn't get her *** kicked in the process. Real life - wouldn't you need some convincing? We worked out a plan. $500.00 for her to beat me up. (She thought that was too much. I thought it was about right.) I wrote up and signed "release form" accepting responsibility for injuries etc. I promised not to hit her unless she literally asked for it. (she'd have to say the words like "try to hit me"). So far so good but she was not a fighter, but she was getting into it. :)
I paid for her her to take some one on one boxing lessons. We hung up a heavy bag so she could practice at home. Bought headgear, mouth guards wraps, gloves, instructional videos and we'd train and spar after work and on weekends and I gotta tell you those were some fun times. Joan was naturally strong, (she can do 35 - 40 good military style pushups) and lets call her light heavyweight to my heavyweight. We'd work out and spar, Me wearing headgear so Joan would be comfortable "going for it". Joan would trash talk while powering punches past my gloves to my face. Headgear only does so much, - she got better (and I got worried.)
We do this for maybe 3 months. Finally Friday night she says we'll do it tomorrow.
Next morning we do our routine breakfast, chores, all that stuff.
I'm absolutely out of my mind with worry, excitement, turned on like crazy. Joan FINALLY says "OK lets get it over with", and we go to our workout room.
(Here's the fight as best as I can remember it - sorry for the thin details but that's the best I have.)
I wrapped Joan's wrists, she puts on her gloves, she is all business, working up the mood getting this real angry sort of look about her, cursing me out and talking **** to me. "Remember you asked me for this. I'm going to hurt you bad, I'm going f%ck*ng knock you out, you won't ever want to do this again."
I wear a mouth guard and heavy bag gloves (the less to block with) no headgear, I'm literally shaking from anticipation and fear, Joan has this look on like she wants to kill me. We decide to do rounds of 2 minutes each until she's done. At this point I was pretty convinced
that it was going to go real bad, like she'd hit me in the nose and I be crying and begging her to stop before she even got warmed up. I was very psyched out.
We begin: Joan steps in and starts throwing big bombs with both hands. I block most of the early ones, some good ones get through though. Once she started connecting with my face, my lack of experience
became her best friend. She'd nail me, I'd flinch, my eyes would close or look away. Two minutes passed I was still standing, puffy eyed, puffy lips, tender nose, not as hurt I as expected, pleased that I lasted the round.
Round 2 was a repeat of round 1 every time I look at Joan a black glove is pushing into my face, Joan hits me with some mean overhand rights and I'm feeling "foggy". My face is stinging, with "road rash" where her punches sort of scrape as connect. I wait for the knockout punch but it doesn't happen. Round over.
Round 3 Joan's stopped her head hunting, she's taking her time and "boxing" - fast double jabs, right left right combos, some body punches to make me drop my hands. I'm able to keep my head, my blocking is
better, The round ended with me a bit more the worse for wear. Joan's tired though she's been throwing a lot of punches and is losing some of her power.
I'm getting worried that she's running out of steam. For her part, Joan is pissed off because she didn't think
this would take so long and she's feeling like I've been giving her a line of crap about being afraid of her. I assure her that I'm as surprised as she is that I'm still in the fight. We agree to one last round.
Joan's fighting smarter now using her jab to set up hard rights. She nailed me on the chin with an uppercut that then raked right up and across my mouth and nose and alomst knocked me over My eyes are all watery, I can't breath through my nose. I'm ready for the big one. I let my guard drop two hard rights send me to the floor and I get back up. Joan double jabbed me, pushing me backwards and nailed me again with that hard overhead right. then she says "That's enough - I'm not going to do this anymore".

Best Answer

fivetonothing, it sounds like we had similar experiences. I did fight back, but neither one of us were going "all out." If we were, she could have put me in the hospital if she wanted to.

Best Answer

Here's a link:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/63055/Cat131/Girls-Beat-Guys#startingpoint
It is a pay site, but you can view previews for free. Enjoy!

Best Answer

Sooo, can you get in touch with her and have her beat the hell outta me? Ill even tie my hands up!

Best Answer

Yes jdawg777, we can arrange that if you'd like to. We can film it, too.

Best Answer

Yes,.. I can tell you about a few men that got beaten up by a girl,..namely, ME. But before you freak out and talk about assault, know this: the first man hit me first; the second man was raping my sister; the third man poked me in the crotch with pool cue; the fourth guy and I were sparring and he accidentally clipped me in the boob with a punch I wasn't able to block, so I accidentally kicked him in the head,... twice. I admit, there's a zappy guy out there I'd like to harm,.. but now that I'm a grownup (sort of) I know that violence and hitting are not the best way to manage those that hurt you.

Best Answer

I hope you live in the UK as I would love to meet you.....xxx
Ben
tarnbenjamin@yahoo.co.uk

Best Answer

I love it when people post their email address, but when you do drop a line, they aren't actually there. THIS is why I beat people up.

Best Answer

I love women who beat up guys. I am a willing guy if you ever want to beat me up because I love being beaten up by girls. I will put up as much or as little resistance as you desire, just please leave me broken and bloody. And let other women have their opportunity to beat me up as well.

Best Answer

Sounds like bs to me!

Best Answer

Of course it would sound like BS to you. I don't know you. You don't know me. What different would it make? I don't lie here, no point. But so many do, so how would anyone know any different?

Best Answer

I realize some of us guys (me included) are complete morons... I like ur spirit

Best Answer

Yes I'm embarrassed to say it but my little sister beats the crap out of me all the time. She is a year younger then me and for some reason a lot stronger then I am. If I get on her nerves she will hurt me really badly with wrestling moves, punches to the face and body,kicking, and wedgies that are really painful. I would literally cry to make her stop. That's how painful it was. I would get black and blue spots on my face and on my body. If I call her the B word or something and our parents are not home she will tie me to a chair with some rope against my will and torture me. She will do all this stuff to me without breaking a sweat. Our patents punish her for beating the living **** out of me but she still does it anyway. She will also sometimes literally drag me to her room and put her makeup on me and she will put one of her dresses on me and laugh at me while taking pictures of me with the dress on and makeup on and she will send it to a lot of people. She would also put a dog collor on me and make me act like a dog. She would make me eat our dog food for our dog and take pictures and videos of it. If i refused to eat it she will make me eat it by severely beating me with her own two fists.

Best Answer

Dude your sisters are total ******** man sorry but they are

Best Answer

damn too many... 6th grade i was challenged i said no but after school i walked out and she ran and tackled me i tried my best to get out of it but she started pushing and kicking. and 8th grade... I stole the ball to a hand ball court their toughest gave a gesture to give it back ( moving her finger in front of her face) I said im not a cat, cat lady... when i saw a flash in her eyes i started running she quickly pinched back of neck i muttered w**re then she threw me to the ground and sat on my waste and started punching my face 3-4 times then i just stopped resisting and pushing knowing she may stop quicker. she said no more ball stealing or ill show this tape to youtube my friend just did i said ok when she got off i said c**t she yelled camera and jumped on me jumped off ( I was on ground) she threw ball at my face several times then left me in quite the bloodshed...

Best Answer

lol i think the cat lady part is funny

Best Answer

Yes, I've been beaten up by a girl. Actually it was one of the worst beatings I've ever had. It happened when I was 16. The girl was 14. She was a neighbor and we rode the same school bus. I had been teasing her and didn't realize how mad she was getting. When we got off the bus after school, she tackled me. We wrestled for a while until she pinned me down. Her knees had my arms trapped and I was helpless as far as fighting back. She started punching me in the face. I don't know how many punches she landed, but they were coming fast and hard! I ended up with a black eye, split lip, and a bloody nose before her mother pulled her off of me. It was embarrassing as quite a few other kids saw us fight, yet exciting as well. We were close in size but she was stronger. I knew that if we fought again even without her catching me by surprise I would lose. We are still friends today. After our fight, we wrestled quite a few times for the fun of it. She usually won.

Best Answer

Yeah. I got bullied by a group of girls, amongst other people, and I got told off for hitting back because women are allowed to do what they want apparently. They got a dose of equality and equal opportunties *** kicking though once I took up martial arts. :D Got a right lecture in the heads office and I was all "So women are inferior to men, so we can't hit them back, I get it. Fine." "Oh, no, no, no. Women aren't infer....."<br />
"Good they can take a kicking like the rest of us then." "GET OUT!" "Suits me" "Consider yourself suspended for a week" "Oh good. A weeks holiday. A whole week without someone kicking the crap out of me. Who do I have to hit to get two weeks?" "Wait. Be in school tommorrow as usual" "You're very indecisve, aren''t you?" "GET OUT"<br />
To this day I have no problem with hitting a woman who has no problem hitting me. I see it as my duty to treat her just the same as if she were a man.

Best Answer

what kinds of bullying did they do? can you tell more details?
thanks

Best Answer

Yes, I used to be a bully at my old school, i was a popular kid and bigger than everyone, told them that they'd do what i said and whatnot. Eventually, more recently, a girl said she'd fight me and i told her she had no chance, being a much smaller girl and not masculine at all (she wore skirts, frills etc) yet insisted she'd beat and humiliate me for doing the same to her younger brother. Anyway, long story short, she managed to beat me up and hit me in the stomach when i told her i refused to beg at her feet for her forgiveness (for being sexist and rude). I went over to the toilet on my knees, feeling as if I was going to throw up. She hit me so hard i almost cried and then she finished up by putting my head in the toilet and flushing. The worst part was she uploaded it so that everyone knew i got my head flushed by a girly girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4am49cOrHM

Best Answer

not really, but my **** got sucked be many

Best Answer

I never had the pleasure to get beatings by girls.

Best Answer

You ask,<br />
"Guys, have you ever gotten beaten up by a girl?"<br />
Yes I have, many times, and I love it. <br />
I was brought up in a female dominated family, my mother the being the boss, my father her slave. I was the only boy, I have two sisters, one older than me, and one younger. <br />
Both my sisters were taught from an early age by our mother that girls were superior to boys, and that if the wished to do so they were to treat me as she did their father. They needed no persuading, and as they say took, took to it like ducks to water, and it no time I became their slave. <br />
Mother made it clear to me that if I didn’t obey their orders, they were at liberty to beat me just as she beat our father when he was disobedient. Both Girls could hardly believe their good fortune, and I soon found myself waiting on them hand and foot, and doing whatever they told me to do, usually this amounted to cleaning their room, running errands for them, and a multitude of menial tasks. <br />
I am in fact by nature very submissive, as is my father, who I know enjoys it when my mother beats him, and strange as it may seem I also wanted to be beaten by my sisters. It was not long therefore, before I provoked my elder sister into punishing me, which I know she enjoyed doing, just as much as I enjoyed being beaten by her. <br />
Shortly thereafter, I was also beaten by my younger sister, which I must confess was if anything even more enjoyable, it was certainly more painful. <br />
That was all a long time ago, and since then, I have a married a Dominant Woman who now beats me for no other reason than it pleases Her to do so.<br />
Usemefor.

Best Answer

Would your mother help if they tryed to kill you

Best Answer

Not severely beaten up(as in bruised or injured), but I've often been ganged up on and pushed around by female bullies. Especially in High School, I was really small and weak for my age. They would would wait for me after school and then wrestle me down and sit on my chest. While on top, they'd slap me in the face, spit on me, and verbally taunt me and call me names. Some of the other girls would often sit on my face as well, and they'd often fart on me. This would last for really long periods of time, sometimes up to 2 hours. On any given week, I'd end up getting pinned and bullied at least a couple of times.<br />
They'd also corner me into the walls/lockers and start shoving me and roughing me up, putting me in headlocks, etc. Shouting taunts at me when they'd see me in the halls, between classes. I also remember one of them sneaking up behind me and giving me a shove, almost making me fall over. Another girl tripped me by sticking out her foot as I passed by, then yelled "watch where the **** your going, shithead!", as her friends all laughed and taunted me.

Best Answer

Oh plenty of times, one example is when o was walking home from school a girl was hiding behind a tree. She jumps around, pins me to It, then she ( I still don't get this) kisses me. After that I thought she was going to keep kissing me. I was wrong she turns me around and gives me a huge wedgie. She's really strong so she picks me up by my underwear and hangs me to a branch facing the tree. Then she starts spanking me really hard for a while then leaves me. While i was hanging other girls walked by, laughed, then also started spanking me

Best Answer

who ever that was may actually liiiiiike u...

Best Answer

not beat up but i never thought girls could bully boys i even bet my friend girls couldn't wedgie boys then yesterday i was walking through a park when these girls called me i went over there and they told me if i was scared of girls and i said no and started to walk away when they grabbed me i told them put me down you ugly b*tches and that made them made i kept saying mean stuff so they took me to the restroom and gave me a swirlie then when they were done they gave me a hanging wedgie and left me there an hour passed then they came back and let me down they carried me to a desert where they put me in short shorts with a sweater and some big sandals then they tied my hands behind my back to my underwear and left me the desert was like 2 miles from my house i had to try to go home with out being scene. and now i lost the bet to my friend so i have to let my sis and her friends give me wedgies and wear what they want im there slaves for a year if anyone has ideas of what i should have to wear or what wedgie i should get you can post them thanks.

Best Answer

lol theres ur proof when was this?

Best Answer

january 30 and yea it sucks that i have to get wedgies and everything for the next 361 days my sis and her friends said there gonna put me in short shorts and leave me in a hanging wedgie for 15 hours

Best Answer

lol thats the day i sprained my ankle,
also isnt that unexpected? for u to put in a bet then a group of girls attack. i think ur sister hired them.

Best Answer

Yes got beaten up by a girl named Amanda pretty bad on a playground when I was 14. Still have some serious scars from her too. Still can't believe how someone so pretty could do that! she had me crying and sobbing so hard she even had my blood/and Tears all over her jeans at the end. Glad only a few of her friends saw it and only one of mine. I almost had to crawl home That's how bad I got it handed to me.<br />
Any average middle school boys out there, don't think for a minute that there isn't a girl out there who can kick your ***, because there are!

Best Answer

No, I wish I did. always wanted girls to bully me, facesit smother me, beat me up, never had that. my luck sucks *** lol

Best Answer

ive been beaten up so many times from girls from kindergarden till a few years ago when I was beaten and taken away in ambulance by some young girl behind the mall where teenagers hang out,she flicked her cigarette and it hit me,i shouldeve walked away,im a small guy,145,no muscles,soft belly and 5ft 5,what was I thinking,i said hey and she looked at me like your ucking dead,she pushed me and I went flying on the ground,she came over and started kicking me all over,it hurts bad I couldn't get up,she got me in the face and I started to cry alittle,she grabbed me by the shirt andf looked in my eyes and started to laugh,she stood up and put her sneaker on the side of my face,i was in the fetal position ,she lit up and started texting and took a photo of me,then she grabbed my shopping bags and walked over and got on the bus,holy cow she whooped me up

Best Answer

Yes I have and it was the most humbling experience of my life. Here's the short version, although, I will include my email address at the end should any girls wish to contact me with questions or anything else.<br />
I was at a party thrown by a girl i knew. As such, there were mostly girls there. One of the party-goers was a girl that was picked on and teased a lot for having a very large ***. She didn't have but a few friends and being younger and dumber at the time, I jumped in and teased her as well, just going along with the crowd.<br />
Apparently, she had enough and my comments were the straw that break the camels back. I made a comment about her ***, turned and was looking for approval of my comment to the other girls that were there. When I did, she kicked me dead square in the balls extremely hard. I immediately dropped to the ground in pain.<br />
At this point, she jumped on top of me, pinning me down with my arms beneath her knees. She had all of her weight directly on my biceps, causing me to be in more pain and also immobilizing me. Everything happened so quickly and she began punching, slapping and spitting in my face as she yelled at me. The crowd of girls that were watching grew in size and I heard a chorus of laughter, directed at me.<br />
One of the other girls dumped her drink in my face, laughing as she did it and several others (not sure how many) dumped there drinks on the crotch of my pants. <br />
I began begging her to stop, which caused even more laughter and jeers. She continued on for what seemed like an eternity and finally made me admit that I was a p***y and a worthless piece-of-s**t, which I promptly admitted. This brought about even more laughter.<br />
She finally let me up and kicked me in the *** as I scrambled to my feet and ran away. As I left the backyard, I heard a round of cheering for my tormentor. I ran back to my home and I immediately *********** several times, after cleaning up. I was surprised that I was actually turned on by what had happened, but I was.<br />
I ultimately wound up with a big black eye, a bloody lip and a bloody nose. It was incredibly degrading to have to face the world with marks on my face sustained at the hands of a girl.<br />
I was actually worried that she would beat me up again, so I went to apologize to her the next day at her house. What happened then was yet another surprise and I basically was her "*****" for several years after that. <br />
I live in the Long Island area of New York and any females interested in hearing more or those having any questions, looking for someone to dominate, etc... can email me at:<br />
idealgraphicartproductions at gmail.com

Best Answer

Well when I was 8 years old I had a babysitter who was a girl and she was 17 years old. When I didn't do what she says she would pull my toes with her fingers and that hurt me so bad that I would cry for her to stop and scream for my mom. I always have remembered that.

Best Answer

I'm a guy and I got beat up by a girl. She was two years younger then me and we were both in high school. She was white and she did not look strong at all she had thin arms and had a thin body she was really hot. One day she was mad at me so she stroke me in the face with her own fist unexpectedly and it was lights out for me.(she knocked me out) she hit me so hard that i literally remember seeing stars.

Best Answer

mee too,i remember staggering for a second then down,i was in a bar,totally embarrising,had to run out of there from people laughing at me

Best Answer