I tuck my **** into my sock

Best Answer

the whole sock?

Best Answer

You know, this made me laugh. It reminded me of when I was a young sailor stationed on a tin can in Long Beach, CA. I had saved enough money to but a set of tailor made dress blues. I was 18. I went to the tailor shop by the "Pike" and a very attractive 40 something lady began to take my measurements. She had nealed down in front of me and I'm standing there with a raging erection that of course she could see. She looked up at me and smiled and asked; "sailor, which side do you dress on"? I was already flustered and stammered that I didn't understand. She smiled again and asked; "which side do you wear your penis"? I was ready to leave. I replied; "I don't know, I guess in the middle". She said nothing and smiled and took a few more measurements, her nuckles grazing my penis. The next time I saw my father I chewed his *** like a seamen duce. "You teach me to tie ties, you taught me this and that, why in the hell didn't you tell me about dressing"? He just laughed.

Best Answer

Thank you for a fantastic and humorous answer.

Best Answer

I look good in anything so I just get cumfy

Best Answer

My left sock is much easier to put on than my right sock.

Best Answer

Why do you care?

Best Answer

In our squad the order was usually "by the right, dress." but sometimes it was left.

Best Answer

sometimes to the left and then at times to the right? right?

Best Answer

Got it.

Best Answer

You were in a "squad" that told you which way to hang your d^ck?

Best Answer