If you follow gymnastics then you will know I mean..just in case
HardingP119 HardingP119 36-40, M 9 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Fashion

I tuck my **** into my sock

Best Answer

the whole sock?

Best Answer

I never check, but it does get uncomfortable if it just hangs there so I try to keep it straight up, nothing worse than having you balls hanging out one side of your underwear and the **** hanging out the other side...

Best Answer

Imagine it happening when you are trying to sit and your balls get squeezed and you have adjust it.. then and there.. LOL

Best Answer

I know, it's embarrassing, but at the same time, so arousing, especially if there's a woman watching........

Best Answer

it's so embarrassing especially if there's a woman watching, but it's also arousing.......

Best Answer

You know, this made me laugh. It reminded me of when I was a young sailor stationed on a tin can in Long Beach, CA. I had saved enough money to but a set of tailor made dress blues. I was 18. I went to the tailor shop by the "Pike" and a very attractive 40 something lady began to take my measurements. She had nealed down in front of me and I'm standing there with a raging erection that of course she could see. She looked up at me and smiled and asked; "sailor, which side do you dress on"? I was already flustered and stammered that I didn't understand. She smiled again and asked; "which side do you wear your penis"? I was ready to leave. I replied; "I don't know, I guess in the middle". She said nothing and smiled and took a few more measurements, her nuckles grazing my penis. The next time I saw my father I chewed his *** like a seamen duce. "You teach me to tie ties, you taught me this and that, why in the hell didn't you tell me about dressing"? He just laughed.

Best Answer

Thank you for a fantastic and humorous answer.

Best Answer

To the right usually.

Best Answer

I look good in anything so I just get cumfy

Best Answer

My left sock is much easier to put on than my right sock.

Best Answer

Why do you care?

Best Answer

In our squad the order was usually "by the right, dress." but sometimes it was left.

Best Answer

sometimes to the left and then at times to the right? right?

Best Answer

Got it.

Best Answer

You were in a "squad" that told you which way to hang your d^ck?

Best Answer