Blessedbeauty27 Blessedbeauty27 26-30, F 14 Answers Apr 22, 2012

I think every relationship has it's unique chemistry.

Best Answer

I agree with this.... it's always worked out that way for me too... but I'm a relationship kind of guy...

Best Answer

Is this from another stupid 'male dating guide?'

Best Answer

Well I'm ready a book about it, but it's seems to be a common theme in a lot of books I'm reading....so I had to ask!

Best Answer

Hmmm... interesting. I did read one of those awful books, which told men to insult women in order to get into their pants. That crap would never work with me... haha.

Best Answer

with me its the 90 second rule- if its not happening in 90 seconds - then i kick her butt out of my car lol

Best Answer

No way if you like the person and you feel its right than go on ahead and hook up lol have fun haha

Best Answer

Guess I've been lucky, having never met a woman who knew of this rule.

Best Answer

Lol...😊😊

Best Answer

Nice to here guys would wait 90 days.

Best Answer

I've never heard of this. It sounds like a dumb fluff piece from Cosmo. But I waited a year for the girl I loved. So I guess we're all dumb.

Best Answer

I will wait 90 days to sleep with her, yes...but I will not wait 90 days to fugg her brains out or inward....sorry

Best Answer

Lol!!!

Best Answer

I just had this conversation and I guess we all agreed it was probably unreasonable

Best Answer

Yes. As long as we have an understanding of exclusivity. A wonderful, loving woman is definitely worth the wait.

Best Answer

Awwww so sweet!!!

Best Answer

I've waited 14 years whats another 90 days.

Best Answer