Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 12 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Hobbies

Aww, that's not fair. You're the only one who is. ♥

Best Answer

If I were I would have a bigger movie career than him.

Best Answer

***** please...

Best Answer

I get a really bad haircut, wear glasses when I don't need them spend hours in the bathroom trying to cut myself shaving, paint my teeth with peanut coloured tooth paint and dress like a tramp which usually includes wearing some Manchester United memorabilia.

This allows me to at least do my daily shopping without getting too much attention from the ladies. I must add it's very hard and not something I'd recommend to anyone who has a busy life.

Best Answer

Yes, it is a curse; but hey, that's simply how God made me. Just one thing... how do I use it to make money like JD????

Best Answer

tiz a curse. but it gets easier? ;)

Best Answer

How does looking like a strung out bag of coat hangers and smelling like four packs of cigarettes a day make one good looking? That so many women think he is gives merit to the notion that wimins iz crazy.

Best Answer

I wish I look that good as him everyone would like me then an ppl would talk to me like normal.

Best Answer

Like a Sir.

Best Answer

Just hide on EP anonymously

Best Answer