24LUV 24LUV 41-45, F 7 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Haha, guys are **** at hints. You've just got to tell them.

Best Answer

I am not a guy but I can answer this pretty good. What happened to me is this guy told me right out that he liked me, thought I was cute. That caught my attention right out. Don't be too forward. But if the guy makes excuses to be with you then that is a petty good clue that he likes you. My future bf made friends with my brother, which got him into our house, invited to stay for dinner and the rest was history. My brother got pissed for awhile that my future bf wanted to spend more time with me. But that is nature. A smile does wonders.

Best Answer

I prefer she come out and say it. If I like a girl and want to get with her I do. Some place privet of course.

Best Answer

I wish we had privacy to get past this awkward phase:/ that's the main thing maybe, making us nervous!

Best Answer

When it comes to women I don't get the signals they send. My friend use to say "go talk to her she is sending you a signal" so I think a woman if she is interested in me is probably going to have to slap me up side the back of me head and say "hey dummy I'm interested in you" I do so like strong women, it's such a turn on to see a lady in charge.

Best Answer

Just a look and a light touch. There should be no mistaking that look, the touch is purely optional.

Best Answer

Ok, this is the problem:) we've been at this stage for months! Am I not doing enough, bc he has been doing this kind if thing and we stare into each others eyes a bit, start to get too nervous and it doesn't go past that point. all I can think to say at these moments is something like "sexy"... Which doesn't convey that I really Like him, uh err sexy flirting doesn't fit the deep feelings I feel:)

Best Answer

Lol I would also consider kissing him at one of these moments but he so tall I would have to tackle him.

Best Answer

ok. you have the ajective in your mind. Now add a noun like eyes, or face, or even, at your worst..."you". Others have said be honest, and thats the way to the great feelings

Best Answer

also, im sorry to break this to you but, there may be even more nervousness. Learn to love it, thats part of the excitement. (hope that didnt sound gross)

Best Answer

Nah not gross. Actually being in love before dating is so intense.

Best Answer

just be honest, i'd be ok with that. you would know where you stood as well.

Best Answer

Brutally sensible

Best Answer

thats how i am... ;-)

Best Answer