Very Urgent!!!! I left with 4 weeks to cure them as I will be meeting my boyfriend in France for the first time. So I need to look beautiful and fresh in front of him! Help anyone!!!
AnnaBellaRockz AnnaBellaRockz 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 12, 2012

Drink lots of water. The pimples are waste escaping thru your skin. Water will clear your skin. the dark areas around your eyes may be lightened, too.

Best Answer

Thank you!!!

Best Answer

Dont worry about them.You are stunning the way you are.Any man would be proud to be meeting you pimples and black rings or not.XPhil

Best Answer

No... I am still paranoid...arghhh ;( Unless I use magic which is make up to cover it;( He prefers natural!

Best Answer

Just go natural.If he dont like you just the way you are then he aint worth you.The real you is better regardless of minor imperfections.I got black rings around my eyes after my marraige broke up 4 years ago.Still got them though they have faded.Stress and worry makes them darker.XPhil

Best Answer

Thank you XPhil!

Best Answer

You're in your early twenties, you can use each and every remedy til your face turns blue and you're still going to get pimples, any skin dr will tell you that. Don't go overboard , you'll end up doing more damage to your skin if anything. A few pimples are more noticeable to you than it will be to him.

Best Answer

Of course ... I need to take care !!

Best Answer

that pro active stuff does work!

Best Answer

Proactive for ?

Best Answer

That SH!t Messed up my skin so bad!!! It took 6 MONTHS to go back to normal acne!!!

Best Answer

OH no!!! ;(

Best Answer

You need a face wash which is PH balanced so that it doesn't interfere with the natural oils. It should also have a mild antibacterial in it, like 5% benzoyl peroxide.<br />
Soap is very drying and the skin produces more oils to compensate, but then overdoes it.<br />
Wash your face every morning and evening, and after heavy exercise or dusty work.<br />
Consider discussing the pimples with your doctor, as some varieties of the Pill can help reduce pimples greatly.<br />
If by black spots you mean black heads, you could go to a beautician, who can steam your face and remove them without leaving scars or enlarged pores. Once you have them removed, regular washing with the right face-wash should prevent their return.

Best Answer

Oh God... within 4 weeks...I was thinking to just buy a face wash for pimples.

Best Answer

Go tanning. It helps my acne sooooo much! I've basically cured mine by also using olay regenerist products. Acne treatments tend to make mine worse, such as medicated facial washes. Tho, I will use an extra strength spot treatment for the zits that do pop up. 80% of the time they go away without popping them. Toothpaste is also good for drying out popped ones, but don't use blue toothpaste! As far as under eyes, your kinnda screwed there. Not a whole lot works, sorta depends on what causes them.

Best Answer

Toothpaste.... really works.... I will try it later.... then olay is really good? u think? Yeah I realized facial treatment is not good for me! make it worst I felt ;(

Best Answer

yes regenerist is the only products that I have found that do not add to my acne, and don't dry out my skin. Yes toothpaste works well, but the blue stuff can get stuck under your skin like a tattoo, I have a blue spot that wont go away! I was like WTF It never happen before, I just learned that a few weeks ago. Another treatment you might want to look into is sulfur. I haven't tried any specific products, but I have a proactive mask that I use like toothpaste that works well too. When I get extra money I'm gonna start experimentation. Ever go tanning?

Best Answer

Damn.... blue on my face... hell lol!!! My face it drying too after I use the Acne Solution Foam Cleansing made of Green tea...and the Acne is not improving at all!! ;( ;(

Best Answer

Tanning never before.... u mean tan near the beach?

Best Answer

tanning salon. My zits dissapear after that. Deffinatley make an appointment and give it a shot! Just stay away from anything medicated, I bet it would help. I sorta think its a big money game, more acne=more sales.

Best Answer

Yeah!!

Best Answer

First and foremost-- don't use anything too harsh on your skin. Irritated, angry, over-treated skin will look worse than a couple pimpes here and there.<br />
Aloe vera gel is a life-saver. Make sure it is pure (no alcohol added) and it will clear up your skin and heal any irritation. It will also get rid of redness. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and apply the aloe. Leave it on overnight. It will be noticeably different in the morning.<br />
Your dark circles can be covered with a little concealer. But to reduce the blue-ish tones, drink lots of water and try to get to bed earlier. <br />
You'll also notice if you clean up your diet (high protein, low in saturated fat and low-carb) your skin will show it, as well as your figure

Best Answer

Aloe Vera?? any product which consist of Aloe Vera, is it alright? I will go and search and buy it later. I get stress with my face ;(

Best Answer

No, pure aloe vera gel. You can get it at health food stores. I understand your stresses-- my skin used to be terrible! But you'll get to know your own complexion with time.

Best Answer

Thank you will try later.

Best Answer

You can remove self-consciousness fairly easily! All you need is a miracle product called perspective! Realize that in the grand scheme of things minor physical flaws are the least of your concerns and move on with your life!<br />
Three easy payments of $19.99.

Best Answer

I am serious Damian!!

Best Answer

lol I guess there's no shame in anti-acne creams and plenty of sleep.

Best Answer

Thank you! Appreciate that:)

Best Answer

Anti-acne ... I have tried it but it stills pop out!!!... Angry ;(

Best Answer

wear less make up, party less and sleep more.

Best Answer

I never use make up for the meantime... but it is always oily, pimples, black marks... I dun understand ;(

Best Answer

Eat more fruit and veg, avoid make up totally, drink more water, use a facial scrub regularly, make sure your room is dust free and clean (dust gets in pores and causes black heads, wrap a fresh clean towel around your pillow each night (this works wonders btw), keep the routine for at least a few days to see a result and don't expect an overnight cure.

Best Answer

Ok I will try that but for your info I been trying Loreal and some other products but what irritates me... oily and pimples on my cheeks now!!! I get paranoid with my face and I have no confident to see my bf ;(

Best Answer

If he's the right guy for you it won't bother him..
You'll be fine :)

Best Answer

Even he did not brother... I am bothered by my own face!

Best Answer

awwwww..... if you are really that stressed about it, visit a dermatologist and get some professional advice. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think it is. Cheer up sweety :)

Best Answer

Alright... will be going but too late as my appointment will be in June which is after I met my boyfriend.

Best Answer

How did it go with your boyfriend? All good I hope :)

Best Answer