He goes out of his way to help me out like today he fixed my car and wouldn't let me pay him. He asked me out to dinner because his friend couldn't make it so we went. He has said he wants to take me out for dinner again for my Birthday and he got me a B-Day card. I don't want to read too much into it and get my hopes up. He is so sweet and has never tried to make a move on me.
cmost cmost 36-40, F 5 Answers Oct 1, 2009

Some guys are shy and afraid to make a move. So with that said I would look him in the eye and tell him that you really appreciate him helping you and it is nice to know there is still some gentlemen left in this world. Smile and twirl your hair a little bit as you are telling him this. Most guys can pick up the clues.Stand close to him (about 4-6 feet away as you do this. If he still doesn't get the clue(You would have to be a blind man not to know by now). Compliment him for being so sweet to you. Everybody likes to be complimented. If he smiles at you while you are telling him all of this he is interested. If he doesn't get the clue ask him out to dinner or if you can cook make him dinner. Ask him what his favorite dishes are.While you are eating dinner ask him if he is seeing anybody. The direct approach is best in this situation. I hope it works out for you. Be careful that you protect your heart. I hope this helps.

Best Answer

Just go with it and see what happens. He sounds interested, but only time will tell if it's friendship or more. And if you are interested in him, there's nothing wrong with being a bit forthcoming yourself. Could be he's having the same insecurities as you, wondering if he should make a move or will it offend you. Someone has to be brave and take that first step to see what will happen.

Best Answer

i gotta go with boxing bro he digs you

Best Answer

:-) at your age you can't tell??? could be he is trying to see if you'll meet him half way, or going slow because he is getting over something.

Best Answer