bigboobs344 bigboobs344 26-30, F 11 Answers Feb 10 in Embarrassing & Funny

My boyfriend and his friends.
I was 16 , my boyfriend 17 and we had been havin sex the past year. We were in his basement drinking with Marco and Jim. We were drunk and my friend Jim dare my boyfriend to tie me to the column, he did tied my hands behind my bak to the column. I agreed to that, My boyfriend said that he could do anything to me without a problem, so they asked to proove it, and they dare him againg this time to unbutton my blouse and he did. I was waisted, but I could see those eyes looking at my bra. They were giving me more tequila shots and my boyfriend untied my bra and put it as low as he could to let my bo*bs pop out. He started squeezing and licking my nipls, the guys came as fast as they could to do the same, they didnt even ask me or my bf. I had 6 hands all over me, tonges and lips figthing for my hard nips, after a few minutes Jim untied me, and took me to the sofa, my bf was waiting with his cok out, so I started sucking him good, and the other guys took my panties and started to eat me, after I dried out my bf, I switched to the other cok that was waiting for my lips, I dont remember how many times I came in their mouths, but I had Jim for the last piece on my mouth, that thing was huge and I had it all on my throat. after that day I sucked those guys all the time, but one by one, never together again. My bf didnt know that we were messing around. They eat me all the time. I never fuked Jim or Marco.

Best Answer

I would do it

Best Answer

Yes ma'am! ;)

Best Answer

Ok, no complaints here!! lol

Best Answer

That's hard to do from the keyboard! I'm sure you'll get plenty of takers anyway, though.

Best Answer

I know how you feel.

Best Answer

I will do that.

Best Answer

You are mentally ill. We need a doctor. Now.

Best Answer