It will be Israel, more specifically Netanyahu. He has openly declared he wants war with Iran, and is telling people that they're producing Nuclear Weapons, even though the FBI & CIA have independently confirmed they're not.

Best Answer

ooh who to believe. There already is a war happening in Afghanistan and Iran with over 40 countries.

Best Answer

You need to get your facts straight. They have verified, and I will include a source. Like I said, Netanyahu ha publicly called for war with Iran, all you have to do is watch the press release on Youtube. http://publicintelligence.net/cia-mossad-agree-that-iran-is-not-pursuing-nuclear-weapons/

Best Answer

THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!

Best Answer

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT ANSWER YOUR STUPID QUESTION?

Best Answer

The same as always. Stupid,parastic,greedy,violent humans

Best Answer

Chances are , that it will be the same old suspects that start it . Greed , intolerance , racial & religious hatred , world wide economic collapse , oil , trade , territorial disputes , to name but a few . I doubt that the next will be over a woman , but yes , there are a number of precedents for that , in history . Will there be another world war ? I do hope not , but human nature being what it is , sadly , i think it's inevitable

Best Answer

Answer: Yes. Something.

Best Answer

Lady,your's is a private war,for whatever reason.<br />
Third World War has already started,right now unannounced. Once the "Economics" stage --in right now--climaxes,there's enough nuclear arsenal that will simply spill out, to end the world may be 500 times over.Just how soon this happens,perhaps no one can answer.

Best Answer

hmm I'm not sure. But... I do believe something will happen because of that but another World War?

Best Answer

yes the third war s cming, and the cause is going to be the fresh water we are having here in Lesotho. so many countries like to buy our waters so we refuse, due to this fact, the war is cming. and very soon hey!

Best Answer

There will be no WWIII. Russia and the US are the only countries who could prevent their own nation from complete nuclear destruction. Any neanderthal countries stuck in the stone age will have to stick with their clubs and sticks if they want to wipe themselves out.

Best Answer

hmm true. Actually very true.

Best Answer

Israel or the GOP.

Best Answer

ooh no not the Jewish. I think it'll be the Islamic population. I mean have you seen how much negativity there receiving lately?

Best Answer

You never miss a chance do you ?

Best Answer

You could easily become a reason for it......historically wars are because of Women, Land and money....:) Chocolate kisses :)

Best Answer

funny. I agree with the land and money part but women? I don't get it :S

Best Answer

I see where you get your sense of style ;)

Best Answer

I doubt it.

Best Answer