Yes, older women are a little more opinionated than most men would want. If they have kids they have earned the right. Us men, well, until we can squirt a basketball out of our butts we cannot hold a candle to the pain threshold a woman has to endure. So, as my wife says, she earned right to be bitchy sometimes, deal with it! I have to agree. Secondly, of they make you feel uncomfortable it is because they are comfortable with themselves. For us guys we sometimes have take a step back and quit looking at the world through our testosterone blocking minds. My daughter flies F15Es in the Air Force. I will tell you she does not consider herself just near the top of the food chain, she knows that she is the top of the food chain. Is she arrogant, obstinate and bullheaded? You bet. But she also believes in herself. She does make a lot of men uncomfortable. In her profession she has to. She takes after her dad.

Best Answer

Gosh, good comment.

Best Answer

Thank you. When you are one of two men out of seven in the house hold you get a healthy dose of estrogen. But as I look back on it I wouldn't change thing.

Best Answer

Nahdi, i like you just as you are, and often enjoy your openness, honesty and wisdom,<br />
and I like your avatar too.

Best Answer

Please by all means be in my circle asI am my biggest fan.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Blunt is a good thing to me i find honesty there, opinionated is different , it means they have made up there mind and no amount of countering information can change that.

Best Answer

That's a thought , I didn'trealize howbeing blunt and opinionated was associated with being closed minded. I need to contemplate this more.

Best Answer

old man told me a person with a closed mind, is tired of learning.

Best Answer

Being opinionated has it's place. If I'm planning a combat mission and that guy who's going to lead me around the sky doesn't know which end of the aircraft points down the runway you can rest assured I will voice my opinion. It is my life he is dealing with. I didn't get to 62 by being quiet.

Best Answer

Face is lady, all women are too blunt or opinionated. They just tell us young hussies we aren't going to be like that till we are old, when in fact, we are just as blunt and opinionated.

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

lol @ this question...too funny...

Best Answer