Absolutely! I beleive in Chivalry and proper manners with a woman is important.

Best Answer

these days women prefer honest gentlemen over arrogant princes :)

Best Answer

Funny you say that...I have always practiced Chivalry, but for years, 1990's +, it seems women didn't appreciate it as much as today.

Best Answer

They just want someone to sleep with, that's it these days.. Older women still prefer gentlemen

Best Answer

How about yourself? At 25 do you appreciate a man with manners?

Best Answer

at 23 I admire men with honesty, intelligence and strength over cocky, reckless and arrogant behavior..

Best Answer

I dont chat w/guys ever but I am always nice to everyone.I do like treating women special though so maybe that would be the case w/me too.

Best Answer

how can you be nice with "everyone" when you don't chat with boys? I see no logic ^^

Best Answer

Well if i am always nice to girl and I only chat w/girls that means I am always nice ha ha ha ha

Best Answer

but not with *everyone*.. though * every time* :-P

Best Answer

Everyone I chat with everytime.I am never mean to girls ever.Ask anyone that has chat w/ me.I give you permission lol

Best Answer

We don't have any mutual friends.. but i believe you anyways ^^

Best Answer

Ok well I appreciate you taking my word for it.I guess as time goes by and we get the chance to chat or communicate via one of your questions you will see.You ask great questions btw.

Best Answer

sure.. and thank you .. :)

Best Answer

Yes, you have to talk to women the same way you do little kids, otherwise they wont understand what you are saying.

Best Answer

I don't wanna admit but its true :P

Best Answer

No. I treat them both with dignity and respect, and expect the same from them.

Best Answer

That is so nice of you :)

Best Answer

wtf is a chat log ?

Best Answer

its a chat summary

Best Answer

Yes Ma'am.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

1000% true..

Best Answer

Always, Would you want it any other way?

Best Answer