Advantages and disadvantages? Overall what do men prefer? Why? Do you think they are too young to get married, less experience...etc?
AnnaBellaRockz AnnaBellaRockz 22-25, F 12 Answers Apr 24, 2012

It's like buying a car. Even if it's used, later models are always more sought after. The exception are low mile antiques which are in a class by themselves.

Best Answer

Example, if let say I am 21 and you are 33. What is in your mind right now? and what you want to know?

Best Answer

I'm 58, and I'm hoping you're starting an antique collection.

Best Answer

I don't understand ;(

Best Answer

Meaning?

Best Answer

If I were a car, I'd be an antique. If we had a relationship you'd have to be into antiques.

Best Answer

I see... thank you!

Best Answer

well i am looking you over and my heart is beating faster and faster and my mind is telling me that i want to have sex with you and my **** is harder then its ever been before and wanting to explode.

Best Answer

because the beaver is eager and 10 years tighter

Best Answer

WTH!! Come on, proper answer please:)

Best Answer

think about it guys are dogs, the first thing that comes to their mind is sex, its the truth, excuse the pun

Best Answer

Ohh.. I hate if men think about that in their first mind!

Best Answer

this happens when two heads are thinking

Best Answer

I am so sad actually, when men only think about sex but not real love.... meaning to say I had make the wrong choice... I am not going to get married then:(
The picture that you saw is me... so meaning men will look the beauty of me only and then sex... Oh God!! Sad;(

Best Answer

Hmmm... :(

Best Answer

Men are biologically attracted to younger females for the sole purpose of reproduction. A 20 yr old female has a better chance at getting pregnant than... say a 40 yr old. Also it makes an older man feel younger when dating a much younger woman. You could say he's reliving his 20s. Advantages: older men are financially more stable and mature than young males. I.e. they can provide for a family better. As a 40 yr old male, I would love to have a 25 yr old GF. BTW, with so many divorces nowadays, I really don't recommend getting married. (just my opinion) :)

Best Answer

I love it !!!Good explanation!! Bingo! This is what my France boyfriend told me but I am Asian from Singapore but long distance relationship. Will be meeting him soon. But why don't get married?

Best Answer

What's the purpose of getting married? I don't see one.

Best Answer

Why? Every woman like me... wants to be married with someone they love... vow, making children, true love? Can't you see ;(

Best Answer

What I can't see, is why everyone has to follow one another - like cattle. You don't have to be married to have kids. There's no such thing as true love. It's amazing how blinded we are when we're young. I wish you luck though. :)

Best Answer

Well ... I won't get married... Marriage are stupid !

Best Answer

because the woman beauty is inversely proportional to her age, age matters a lot in her beauty(body), thats why mostly man prefer younger lady.... but as for man are concerned, age does not matters in their beauty or body because they maintain their body...... this is what my perception of 18 year boy!!!! <br />
if i am wrong , correct me please.

Best Answer

men like younger women, women like older men thats just the way of the world,,

Best Answer

Hmmmm.... I don't know what to comment...lol!

Best Answer

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE A 22 YEAR DIFFERENCE. THIS SHOCKS MOST PEOPLE UNTIL WE TELL THEM WEVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 9 AND MARRIED FOR 2.

Best Answer

Wow... cool!!

Best Answer

I have a better explanation !<br />
Girl`s mind & body are advancely designed than that of men ! if you see, girl`s get matured [physical & psycholcgical] at an early age than boyz !<br />
That meanz a girl of age 14 will have knowledge and maturity that is equal to a boy of 17 ! <br />
so a girls psychological age is morethan her chronological age ! this is not same case about boys ! so our ancestors planned this system so that both can have same state of mind ! <br />
diff should be about 3 to 5 but not 10 !<br />
is this convincing?

Best Answer

It is true that girls is more mature than boys but why not age difference in 12 yrs? tell me why?

Best Answer

surely a girl is more matured than a boy of her age !
I will share my personal exp. see,
I found physical changes in my body @ the age of 15 ! I was first confused &amp; tense ! then some of my friends n seniors told me whats happening in me! so my age of getting first s*xual education is 15. and I bet any girl will have observed changes in her body at an early age, say around 13! n if i get married to a girl of my age she wil be having knwledge that is 2 years morethan me!
girl`s age = boy`s age + 2 or 3 yrs

Best Answer

our egos.

Best Answer

Yes, men have strong ego... but that is not the only reason right?

Best Answer

Nope a younger thing will have a far greater sex drive than an older woman. As us men get older we find "IT" harder to get up so if we have a sex crazed nympho lusting after us just makes things easier.

Best Answer

More girly and less old-lady-ey.

Best Answer

You prefer that?

Best Answer

Rarely. I developed a taste for mature, cultured women early in my life. Girls are usually easier on the eyes and hands, but their behavior is typically annoying to me.

Best Answer

Annoying you said!! Ohhh men!!!! Bad men! and not all women is annoying;(

Best Answer

Calm down, calm down! Not all women! "typical" North-American "girls". There are many exceptions, but most don't fail to impress me negatively.

Best Answer

Sorry I am Asian respectful woman... and well I am sincere, educated and only hopes to find the right man that will be a good man for her;(

Best Answer

Why frowny now? I know that you are educated. I am sure that you will find true love, be it with a man born in the 1960's or in the 1990's, you will find it and it will be good. Smile, beautiful! :)

Best Answer

Haha.... thanks!! and I think I remember you:) Thanks stalker :P

Best Answer

Any time, interviewee. :)

Best Answer

Lol :P

Best Answer