derek24 derek24 26-30, M 3 Answers Feb 3 in Embarrassing & Funny

Leave them

Best Answer

But how I don't have anywhere to go

Best Answer

First get a job save money and then leave it.. So clthat u can afford to live

Best Answer

Get a job, no matter how menial, dress nice, respect yourself, make a friend by being friendly and once you get out more you may meet a women who likes you. Maybe take one or two college classes even if they are online. Do these things and it will boost your confidence and self-esteem. I'm not saying it will be easy, but these things are doable. Good luck.

Best Answer

Thanks man

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Maybe joina support group with people who have the samec problems. In AA they taugt me that: "A problem shared, is a problem halfed" You are notbunique.There are MANY other people who have the same problems you have. If you need help, then fine. Get help.Look into seeing a therapist or join a group of your peers. You are still relatively young and have potential. When you see other people succeed who have your same problems you can learn what worked for them.

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

I just don't like being around people they look at me very strangely

Best Answer

Well other people have the same problem but still carve out a life for themselves. You can too. I appreciate it may be difficult. But anything worth having in life is difficult. Forget the idiots that stare or give you funny looks. You are out for YOU. Not THEM. You should live your life how you want and screw everyone else. If you have one person who likes you, that's all that counts.

Best Answer

Thanks bro

Best Answer

But they really get to me just my mind doing that to me

Best Answer

I feel very confused all the time

Best Answer

Just walk up and down all the time

Best Answer

act like you are over ten. tell your fam it bothers you…move out…explore yourself…

Best Answer

Okie

Best Answer

I just can't seem to talk to them

Best Answer

well then separate yourself yourself for awhile…maybe you'll find the courage...

Best Answer

I can't I live with them I don't av anywer to go:(

Best Answer

Am helpless:(

Best Answer

Wish I was intelligent n ad the moves could have made a real great life for myself now have to think what people think of me

Best Answer

dude! you are your own problem…stop wishing and know! you can go somewhere. you can make something of yourself that you love…you can learn to love life.

Best Answer

Okay

Best Answer

im not convinced…you obviously don't believe me. but maybe one day you will…you are you own solution..and you also are your own problem…the trick is learning to listen to the positive voice…good luck.

Best Answer

Thanks u are right tho

Best Answer