SarahIsNotMyName SarahIsNotMyName 31-35, F 21 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Romance & True Love

A nice long, full, flowy skirt. It accentuates the femininity of a woman's stride. In the wind, it make her look like a goddess or angel afloat.

Best Answer

skirt

Best Answer

Girls should wear whatever they want to wear.

Best Answer

lol...seems i'm outnumbered here.....i prefer pants

Best Answer

Best Answer

don't get me wrong....i enjoy a bit of leg like the next man....but a nicely fitting pair of jeans *thumbs up*

Best Answer

Yeah or shorts lol

Best Answer

Skirts!

Best Answer

Skirt.

Best Answer

This is sexist.

Best Answer

why do guys wear skirts too?

Best Answer

Some claim that skirts are far more comfortable than pants/trousers are. I have yet to try it myself, though must be ankle length only. One would assume it would be as all it is a piece of loose fabric hanging from the waistline. probably a heck of allot cooler to wear in warmer weather too.

Jeans can be rather uncomfortable in warm, humid weather. And they are exceptionally uncomfortable sitting for long periods as they squeeze the private parts to utter pain. So... I an kinda curious to the overall comfort for as an at-home leisure garment.

Best Answer

Only the **** and the Scottish.

Best Answer

As a Guy , I prefer my girl to dress in skirts as often as possible , but of course if she doesn't want to I will not force her.

Best Answer

Skirts...

Best Answer

I love to see a woman look like a woman. When a woman wears a skirt or a dress, she looks feminine and that is sexy. Dressing a woman in a skirt or a dress, especially if she has on hosiery, tights, or pantihose reveals the great features. The curves of her legs are quite delightful.

Best Answer

Skirts (and hose).

Best Answer

i enjoy my girl in a skirt because i enjoy seeing her skin but thats only during the summer during the winter i would rather let my imagination go and have fun with her some where outside the natural space of earth and require them to have some sort of pants

Best Answer

Skirts every time for me

Best Answer

Skirts short, yoga pants tight :)

Best Answer

Skirts look great! And dresses too! They flow and move so beautifully.

Best Answer

Skirts please

Best Answer

Skirts

Best Answer