Honestly, I take'em to Mac Donald's until they put out. Then I treat them to Sizzler after a "Roll In The Hay". If you fork out a ton of cash, they will never respect you.

Best Answer

What's the exchange rate? If I spend more than $200 on a woman and if she's not spending as much on me then I would walk away. I wouldn't say I was owed sex but as I see it if I'm doing the bulk or all of the spending then we've already established what kind of woman she is and we're really just negotiating a price. <br />
Since I wouldn't be in a relationship with said woman because she's obviously after my money more than me there are limits to how much I will spend and around $200 she starts to price herself out of the market.

Best Answer

In other words, you'd lose respect for a woman if she does not pay her own way?

Best Answer

Very rapidly.

Best Answer

duh! isn't that kind of like prostitution - money for sex...

Best Answer

wow that attitude is "winning"

Best Answer

None ! The money you spend on a woman has nothing to do with her " owing " you sex. Women don't owe men sex for anything.

Best Answer

I want to see what the other guys, particularly the younger ones say...

Best Answer