That's OK, mate. Get it all out :o)

Best Answer

If she had a good heart, I could still love her. She would have to put up with me convincing her that she is better than she gives her self credit for and that she is loved.

Best Answer

You need to cheer up, it seems like you are somewhat down on yourself and your ability to have a meaningful relationship with a guy. You have to ground and center yourself both mentally and emotionally and then everything will fall into place for you. Guys are not hard to figure out, as a girl you are smarter and wiser in every way than they are, always remember that. Be good to yourself and others will follow suit and be good to you too. If you need someone to lean on, leave me and nice long message on my board and we'll have a nice chat about boys and other important things in your life.

Best Answer

Thank youuu.(:

Best Answer

If the girl were half as annoying in person as that Q, the guy would leave her like Christ left the Jews

Best Answer

it's all my fault.

Best Answer

Can you try for one day to stop being hypercritical of your every move- STOP overanalyzing everyone else’s as if they have hidden meanings toward you- stop scripting yourself. Don't fall in love after a guy is merely nice for a minute. Am I close- desperate ain't the new sexy. You are probably a great gal- but you'll never know it because you are too busy worrying about what others think instead of loving you for a change

Best Answer

Would it be possibly for a girl to get the guy back. Like what would she have to do.? if she really likes himm.

Best Answer

SHe'd havt to start liking herself more first and no be do needy and ignore him for a while- you haven't absorbed one word I wrote- all you are fixated on is "getting him back" when that is impossible until you make permanent and lasting changes inside yourself-HE DOESN;T WANT CLINGY, NEEDY, CHATTERING, SELF-HATING NEGATIVE GIRLS- who would

Best Answer

Your right. And i'm crazy. idk how to stop. Yes i am fixed on him i do this and i feel like lost alone and i feel like idk how to help myself. i have suicidal thoughts i cut i am a big mess. and i am fixed on him because i ruined everything an d i feel stupid and just don't want to be here anymore.

Best Answer

I feel like the only way for me to deal with my issues is to die. Not just because of the boy not liking me but because i hate how i am and became! he probably wouldn't ever want me. he even told me that if i really learned something from this (Him not liking me) that i would continue to better myself. And told me to have a good day.

Best Answer