who wouldn't take no for an answer..
picklelilly picklelilly 36-40, F 24 Answers Mar 2, 2012

Sure not, why ?

Best Answer

boiling a bunny on the stove top stalk, or internet stalk?

Best Answer

ha:) Internet

Best Answer

meh. block?

Best Answer

Yes, have tried that she just keeps popping back under different aliases. I guess if I just ignore for long enough she'll play herself out in the end.

Best Answer

tell EP staff they might ban her IP address, for being a constant harasser ? u never know

Best Answer

Not here on EP - although I will try out your suggestion, thanks.

Best Answer

Nah I'm pretty used to it, it's pretty much what happens everytime i go out expect its every woman

Best Answer

*except (my bad)

Best Answer

if she's stalking to do harm i'm probably freak but if she wants "other" things then i might not mand as much!

Best Answer

It would depend on her motivation for stalking me.....if she wants to kill me and take over my life, I would feel uncomfortable, if she simply admired me in a harmless way....I wouldn't mind so much...but, I think any stalker no matter how gorgeous would grow tiring after a while.

Best Answer

I'm maybe a little nieve ( is that spelt right ) but how can someone stalk you on the net, I don't get it, I vet people for ages before letting them in, if I think they too persistent I tell them politely they are barking up the wrong tree, then just blank them from there.... How far does it go though.... Did you say she is gorgeous??

Best Answer

No, didn't say it. Was just a mere observation. 'stalk' well, yes you can substitute any word for it. Harassment, annoyance, bothering.

Best Answer

I would not ob<x>ject to being hit on by someone -- M or F -- who was not aware that I am happily and monogamously married. This is assuming, of course, that they take it graciously. If so, I would be okay with hanging out, chatting, having a drink, whatever. If they were to continue to come on to me, I would switch from being friendly and polite to telling them off in whatever degree of bluntness is required. <br />
Stalking? No fricking way. That is way over the creepy line and into mentally disturbed. I would give serious consideration to calling the police.

Best Answer

Well...stalking is negative, but if she want to know what im doing its far easyer to come in and date me.....

Best Answer

I'd feel uncomfortable being stalked by anyone. Gorgeous people can be dangerous nutcakes too.

Best Answer

True!

Best Answer

yes damn i hate it when that happens

Best Answer

If she has the time and energy who am I to deny her pleasure, she will get bored soon enough.

Best Answer

It depends what she is after

Best Answer

Yes, I would for sure want to know what hermotives were. Makes no difference, a stalker is a stalker!@

Best Answer

I would be upset to be stalked by anyone because that means that they are crazy and could end up doing something I don't want done to me.

Best Answer

I'd be endin that $#!y mighty quick

Best Answer