kateegirl kateegirl 18-21, F 281 Answers May 31, 2012

NEVER fake breasts - i feel sorry for the women who are so lost to themselves they think such ugliness makes them more beautiful

Best Answer

that's cruel!!! I love my b cups and I love a cups! Flat chest makes me feel hornier and makes them seem more like a virgin which is better. Keep your a cup kateegirl

Best Answer

That's a personal opinion. I doubt many people that have gotten plastic surgery would appreciate it being referred to as "ugliness".

Best Answer

no, but spiritually that's what it is Standard - if there wasn't an ugly wound to their self-esteem they wouldn't be foolish enough to think scarification of the flesh is going to make them happier ultimately

Best Answer

and it goes without saying that everything we say is a personal opinion

Best Answer

the real deal. flat chested is rather erotic. two that tickle are as fun as two that bounce :) Self-confidence goes a long way

Best Answer

So true! It really does go a long way, thats why i love myself and my body, small **** and all lol

Best Answer

Agree love flat chested Women

Best Answer

Real A's

Best Answer

Size does`nt bother me...But i will take natural over fake everytime.<br />
And by the way i love a cup....bet i could get it in my mouth! lol

Best Answer

With all the problems with breast implants go for what God gave you.

Best Answer

A cup breasts are very sexy!! Women with small breasts are very sexy and beautiful.<br />
It a dam shame that some women with small breasts lack self confidence about their very sexy body's and go and get breast implants.

Best Answer

To be fair small breasts don't sag as quickly as the larger ones. Also they can get away with not wearing a bra...

Best Answer

It's about the whole person when you get down to it, how they are packaged has nothing to do with what attracts you to them in the first instance. <br />
It may be something as simple as a smile, and as for the size of breasts, I have never been attracted to a girl because of her breasts, that's rediculous, it's about eyes, hair, smile, manner, sweetness, and overall appearnace, nothing at all to do with anything as specific as breasts.

Best Answer

love small breasts- A Cup be such fun

Best Answer

Wow, ba<x>sed on all these responses, I've never felt so lucky to have my perky little "A" cups!

Best Answer

Real of ANY size.<br />
One of my girlfriends pretty much had mosquito bites for breasts, and she was still hot!

Best Answer

I have always prefered the real thing. small or large. Dont pad your bra, hehehehe

Best Answer

Haha i dont pad, what you see is what you get

Best Answer

i'll take the real a cup. there is an old saying that: anything more than a handful or a mouthful is a waste. as long as your nipples are sensitive to being sucked and licked that is all you need for a man. when you have children, they will grow to hold enough milk. i'm all for natural women.

Best Answer

ex's have always told me they prefer my small B's to me getting implants. My H says it's up to me if I want implants or not as he doesn't care either way (or maybe he does care and hopes I'll get them lol).<br />
I don't know if we'll ever hear an honest answer from anyone.

Best Answer

I think you're seeing the honest answers here...real is SO much better! Most guys I know are into the real deal over the fake...if your H says it's up to you, then I guess you're good. But yeah, small Bs are great. I've had good experiences with small Bs lol

Best Answer

Natural is better, trust me.

Best Answer

well, I am honest -- I hate fake breasts. My wife has natural b-cup breasts and they are beautiful. With b-cup she never has to wear a bra (she doesn't even own a bra, lol). -Robert in Pasadena

Best Answer

Give me the real A's cause I like to suck nipples till there sore, not trying to pop them.

Best Answer

real is better for both the girl's health and the guy who is palming her, fake ones are just for looks, so why use them for just one advantage and so many disadvantages.

Best Answer

REAL DEAL<br />
Shouldn't try and change what you are.<br />
You can wear a bra which will make em look bigger but when the bra comes off your partner will see what size you really are so dont try hide the truth

Best Answer

"A" cups - they are soo sexy and so very sensitive.....I luv it when women ****** just by having their breasts massage and caressed...

Best Answer

Real A cups.

Best Answer

real A cups are the best

Best Answer

Go A Cups!!!!

Best Answer