its about my friend who is undergoing depression due to lesbians around her and i as her friend dont know how to help her in such a situation..am feeling total worthless..so guys please help !!!
honeyswizgal honeyswizgal 18-21, F 4 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

a link to the story might help

Best Answer

i have just been to a camp where i first time witnessed a lesbian opening her feelings to another girl? lets name friend as 'buddy' and that unknown b***** as 'X'.Now my buddy is saying that she has a lot of friends who are girls that sheand she speaks top them in a friendly lovely manner...but for this camp she met many girls who were physically attracted to her and asked her to be their girlfriend..to which she was freaked out (as she is my close friend she tells me about all this) and she told me that these girls are really very ugly and are pain in their *****...so she refused but now one of these girls is really acting mad and she started crying infont of her(buddy) so much so that she asked my buddy to get a stone and she literally cut herself in front of her. well my buddy cared a damn about this freaking b****h but i know my buddy is depressed and freaked out she hides it through her smile.she is aware that this girl might spoil her name and things like that as she refused to say yes to her and she (X) is capable enough to do those things...i overheard this X saying that 'i will get her(buddy) back some how'.that she would first write a letter to my buddy saying sorry and then followed by a love letter! so she is not at all guilty at all of her mistake...she even asked my buddy to come for a walk/stroll with my buddy which she flatly refused...according to my buddy if any of those girls were cute she would say yes but they are not at all cute they loo ugly to her she says.... for the whole camp i was the only friend she could count on and she was close enough to me only (and some few freinds not so closely though)and now i took a leave from the camp and she is left alone for about 4 days with those ugly bitchews surrounding her whenever she is alone.. so the POINT is how do i console my friend ,what should i tell her that she would feel little better,yesterday her day really went bad..she wont tell but i can feel the pain she is undergoing..i want to make my buddy feel that is alright but how to tell her her mood is compltely off these days and i dont know what to do? guys PLEASE HELP ME SO THAT I CAN GET MY FREIND TO HAPPINESS.

Best Answer

if some thing bothers you . you wood change it. if women likeing women bothers her she should do the same... change it. or set bounderies. it like telling a child to pick there frinds carfully if there in a bad crowd because if you dont it will end up getting worse then it was be for.

Best Answer

Give more detail? The only advice I can give is move away from around them.

Best Answer

can you read my last story 'how to help a friend from lesbian attack.' i have described everthing there.

Best Answer

No,I didn't read your last story.

Best Answer

so i am telling you to read it!!?

Best Answer

i have just been to a camp where i first time witnessed a lesbian opening her feelings to another girl? lets name friend as 'buddy' and that unknown b***** as 'X'.Now my buddy is saying that she has a lot of friends who are girls that sheand she speaks top them in a friendly lovely manner...but for this camp she met many girls who were physically attracted to her and asked her to be their girlfriend..to which she was freaked out (as she is my close friend she tells me about all this) and she told me that these girls are really very ugly and are pain in their *****...so she refused but now one of these girls is really acting mad and she started crying infont of her(buddy) so much so that she asked my buddy to get a stone and she literally cut herself in front of her. well my buddy cared a damn about this freaking b****h but i know my buddy is depressed and freaked out she hides it through her smile.she is aware that this girl might spoil her name and things like that as she refused to say yes to her and she (X) is capable enough to do those things...i overheard this X saying that 'i will get her(buddy) back some how'.that she would first write a letter to my buddy saying sorry and then followed by a love letter! so she is not at all guilty at all of her mistake...she even asked my buddy to come for a walk/stroll with my buddy which she flatly refused...according to my buddy if any of those girls were cute she would say yes but they are not at all cute they loo ugly to her she says....
for the whole camp i was the only friend she could count on and she was close enough to me only (and some few freinds not so closely though)and now i took a leave from the camp and she is left alone for about 4 days with those ugly bitchews surrounding her whenever she is alone..
so the POINT is how do i console my friend ,what should i tell her that she would feel little better,yesterday her day really went bad..she wont tell but i can feel the pain she is undergoing..i want to make my buddy feel that is alright but how to tell her her mood is compltely off these days and i dont know what to do? guys PLEASE HELP ME SO THAT I CAN GET MY FREIND TO HAPPINESS.

Best Answer

First,you can't make your friend happy,she has to want happiness for herself. Projection,is the key here,if she don't want to be bother with those ugly lesbians,stop projecting that she like lesbians. Who is in control of ones life? "You" and only "You",she sounds like she is weak,in this world you have to stand and be strong or you will be taking advantage of. All she have to do is speak up for herself,how the hell is she trying to be a lesbian and can't stand up for herself? Your friend would be better off, if she go back to dating "Men"! One more thing,anything that's against "God" is not going to work,and that life style is a gainst "God". A word from the "Wise"!

Best Answer

she can handle herself well but she hides the hurt.,being her friend i want to help her.what to do?

Best Answer

What hurt? All you can do is support her,she is the only one that can help her pain. You explaining her situation I don't see where she is in pain. Maybe the pain is her trying to fit in a lesbian relationship. Just Stop! No one has a gun to her head.

Best Answer