Echo Echo 31-35, F 35 Answers Dec 20, 2011

Honey, surely you jest. Try disconnecting the nerves to your genital area and having sex. Great, isn't it? And yes, we all realize that "protected" sex is better than the consequences of "unprotected" sex - - um, there is such a thing as birth control, also such a thing as not having sex with frigging strangers! If you aren't close enough to someone to trust them with getting mutual blood tests for everyone's peace of mind, probably not a good idea to have sex with them. And frankly, if a potential sexual situation obviously requires a condom, then no thanks, I'll pass and hold out for the real thing. So I can feel it, for one thing! And perhaps feel some human warmth and love, too.....

Best Answer

With all due respect, you clearly do not understand much about stds. Google them. The statistics being reported now say that 80% of the population will have HPV at some point in their life. HPV is the number 1 std, but most of the time there are no symptoms. The virus causes cervical cancer in women, and other types of cancer in both sexes. That's the virus that caused Farah Fawcett's death.
Many people who have it have several different strains of HPV that can cause other problems as well, like genital warts. There is no fail-safe way to test for this in men, and even the dna test done for some women won't always show it. Many Planned Parenthood clinics won't even screen for the Herpes Virus, because they say that 75% of the population have already been exposed to it (either type 1 or type 2) but, do not know they have it.
Most people don't even know how very many stds exist: they just know the most common ones: HIV, HPV, HV, Syphillis, etc.
Regardless, condoms do help reduce the spread of stds, but they do not prevent many of them, b/c some are transmitted as easy as just rubbing up one's genitals directly against one's partners. Trust would be great if it could protect people, but if they really don't know that they have an STD (most never know), they can be honest and still give you a std.
The only sure way to prevent pregnancy and STD's is abstinence. But condoms can help and do save lives. If you'll check, you'll see the media no longer uses the term "safe sex." They now call it "safer sex." IMHO I say live and let live, but know the facts so your decisions can be based on reality, not misconceptions. I take the time to write this b/c I've seen marriages break up when no cheating ever happened. The stds can remain latent for years in one's spinal cord before showing up. It is too bad that blood tests can not detect all of them. Personally, a woman would be statistically safer using a condom with a stranger who fully understands STDs than having sex with you. I personally would never tolerate sex without both a full blood test panel and physical exam, seeing the documents first-hand, AND still requiring a condom. I don't give a damned if there's some lost sensation. No sex is worth risking my life. Health and staying alive trumps all other considerations to me, but maybe I place a premium on life.

Best Answer

Good for you. Enjoy your safe, risk free, sensation free life. Best of luck finding someone who wants to deal with you!

Best Answer

Yes, and if they won't wear one tell them to bugger off!

Best Answer

It is true that condoms do not "feel" as good to men, and most women.....but one must consider the factor of being responsible and that should be the first consideration if you are not in a monogamous relationship.

Best Answer

Yes, there is a terrific difference--imagine trying to get a warm-oil back massage through a trench coat

Best Answer

Yes, there's a difference but it's not a major one. It's not like sex becomes empty and unsatisfying. Sex with condoms is just dandy, thank you very much.

Best Answer

Yeah your package gets all squished.

Best Answer

not really, any loaded gun has a hair trigger, prolly helps if anything

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

Yeah guys say that alot, thats exactly why their infected. Dont be ignorant of the fact he could leave you at any giving moment and now your stuck with a heartache and a uncurable disease. On top of that feelings of hate,anger, hurt, emotions toward him. Wondering if he s dead yet just bull **** . Oh but its worth it.

Best Answer

Have you ever had sex without one? It's a whole different ball game. Coming from a female.

Best Answer

slap on a garbage bag and do the Mage thing with palmolive liquid soap... old ad for those that are too young

Best Answer

I'll get back to you when my mouth is no longer agape..

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes it does make a difference. I am a woman and do not like how condoms feel. It feels "fake"

Best Answer

As fake as a 'bob'? ..C'mon, I'm a super sensitive girl, and really the difference is hardly noticeable.

Best Answer

But you admit there is one

Best Answer

Of course, but do guys feel that difference too? Or is it just us?

Best Answer

ok so let me tell you exactly.. have you ever tried eating a banana without peeling it?

Best Answer

I would rather never have sex than have sex wearing a condom - we use an IUD. Yes there really is that big a difference - imagine a rain coat over a penis.

Best Answer

when I was playin around I used to use condoms more as sex toys rather than anythin else. They have ribs and ticklers and all those sorts of things glow in the dark and thought it was better fhr female. The sensation for me was nuthin,after a while I would go soft and as long as the woman came it was off.To me its alot different and like ******* a wet rubber balloon.

Best Answer

okay I was going to go on a limb but I'll keep it nice. consider the difference in the sensation of your hand against something first without a laytex glove and then with. Its different...its also quite mental for guys...but there's a difference

Best Answer

I freaking hate condoms for one its a distraction... an intermission where the focus is lost, passion is put on hold and on this piece of rubber that you have to slip on and roll down... still hard ... ok good ... no? ok try to recapture the passion... yes it helps with stds but I don't approach girls that are too easy... I like morals and standards with my passy. Second she can't feel it ... I can't feel it, she's really wet , and I'm just pumping away voluntarily pulsating my penis so that I can hit the right spots. I don't know having sex with condom is soooo much more work and so not satisfying... and i love when i girl can feel me pulsating in her when i blow inside... me pressing deeper as I'm ******* she's holding me tighter... kissing my neck ... just so much more intimate,exciting, and rewarding ....

Best Answer

Yes, but it's also tough to ask for bigger condoms in the store. Makes me feel like some overconfident douche..... Men with small penisses have it so much easier :/

Best Answer

Oh My!

Best Answer

"normal" sized condoms really hurt during an erection :/ really blocks the fluids as well, it's not a nice experience. It sucks :x Thank God I am STD free and not a **** XD

Best Answer

I'm a woman and I can even feel the difference, so I would assume so. But I wouldn't take this reasoning as an excuse not to use one. In a relationship and with other sorts of birth control, why not.. But if you're sleeping around with someone you don't completely trust I'd tell them to just suck it up.

Best Answer

One additional vote for the yes side, but, there are times I wouldn't go swimming without it.

Best Answer

Depends on the brand, some are better than others.

Best Answer