The other day i walked out of service because i couldnt stand being there (for personal reasons). feeling angry at myself and depressed, i sat in the bathroom. my youth leader ends up finding me and tries to talk to me. i ignore her, not to be rude but because there wasnt anything to say. she knows that i have been depressed latley so i guess that scarred her. (she thought i was going to hurt myself.) because i ignored her she feels i was angry with her. (i wasnt) i just didnt want to talk. she had anther youth leader watch me while she called my mom over for aquick chat about me. it seems as if im on suicide watch now. anyways i have to see my youth leader later on today because the church is having a dinner. she is going to want to check up on me but i dont want to talk to her at all. (there is nothing to say) how do i avoid confrontation, or should i? if not, what am i supposed to say? ( i had no desire to hurt myself that day)
apml apml 16-17, F 6 Answers Oct 4, 2013 in Community

Tell her what you just said, you dont want to talk at this time, but you will let her konw when your ready, and your not going to hurt yourself. case closed.

Best Answer

Pretty much what I was going to advise her.

Best Answer

Disturbed minds think alike!

Best Answer

Tell them you feel delicious and that day while sitting inside the bathroom by yourself you were thinking about how handsome Jesus was

Best Answer

i love this answer. that just made my day

Best Answer

That day? Say you don't want to talk and just needed space.

Best Answer

Get whatever it is that is bothering u ,OUT ,n don't say nothing ,cuz you're just lying

Best Answer

Keep trolling

Best Answer

What has you depressed?

Best Answer