have you ever being in a relationship just because you like the personality of a girl?
DRgirl809 DRgirl809 18-21, F 7 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

if you don't like the personality, you aren't in a "relationship".. and if you aren't attracted to her, there is no reason that you can't talk to her. She is still an amazing lady whether you are attracted to her or not.

Best Answer

someone does not like you? find someone who does.<br />
Personally, i have been in relationships with women whom have great persaonalities.

Best Answer

no, there is a guy that in interested on me. He has a great personality but I don't like him phisically... but he has a great personality

Best Answer

Those relationships never worked out for me...and neither do the ones whereby I am physically attracted but not drawn to their personality.

Best Answer

I had a relationshp where I only liked the guy's personality. Did not work.... But I still feel bad when a guy has a great personality and he is interested on me D:

Best Answer

Tell me about it Katy...

Best Answer

I just Nod and Grunt to whatever my Wife's saying and hope she leaves the room eventually.

Best Answer

I blocked her, changed my phone number and had it De-listed.

Best Answer