rchtxt rchtxt 46-50 7 Answers Mar 5, 2012

Hmmm - is the freind male or female ?

Best Answer

That's exactly what I wondered.

Best Answer

1st i live in a state where both genders can go topless .. so its no big deal here

Best Answer

2nd one if my friend is a male. In case of a female friend see my wife topless....1st one is more exciting

Best Answer

Definitely having a friend see my wife topless!

Best Answer

Having a friend see your wife topless is way more exciting if it is unexpected or accidental. I've had this type of experience with a friend seeing my very serious gf topless (nude actually). He was visiting me and after I dropped him off at the airport I was heading to the spa to meet my gf. I get a call on the phone and it turns out his flight is the next day. So I take him to the spa and he gets signed up for a massage, too. Well, the hot tub and sauna area is coed and clothing optional. My gf and I always go nude. We met her in the lobby of the spa, so she knew my friend was there. She knows me so she knew that whatever she decided about wearing a suit or going naked would be fine with me. She made the bare choice and it was pretty exciting. He will remember that forever. So when your wife is seen by somebody, I think it is a much bigger deal than seeing a friend topless.

Best Answer