Poopsy143 Poopsy143 36-40, F 18 Answers Jun 14, 2013 in Marriage

One thing I wish my wife would do is ask me about my day rather than just keep telling me about her day over and over

Best Answer

I understand you. And I know, I do this too. Thanks I will follow your advise.

Best Answer

Guys LIKE Women. :)

Best Answer

All women are different. <br />
Maybe you should ask your date this and not us.

Best Answer

I know we are all different. I don't have a date, im married. And I do want to see other mens point of view. It can help us do the right thing knowing how to treat them. Thanks anyways

Best Answer

WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT THERE IS NO RIGHT WAY TO TREAT ALL OF US. ARE YOU DEAF?

Best Answer

lol. oooookayyy

Best Answer

lol...I really thought they would all answer with "bj's"

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

I like it when I discover the woman is wearing nothing under her dress! or skirt and top!<br />
Doing random sexy things keep it all alive!<br />
Avoid telling him about your drab day if you had one!

Best Answer

sorry just a quetion,i dont wanna be rude,did you ever had a sex covrsation with a guy regardless of your husband?,please answer

Best Answer

you have to get a guy to learn from him,you might not makes sex with him just friendly,especially sex conversation that would be useful just try and you will realize that i was right.

Best Answer

More s*x less nagging. And better cooking for Christ's sake.

Best Answer

awesome....

Best Answer

to be honest I love surprises in a relation. it keeps everything fun. my ex got me pretty fat and I loved it

Best Answer

hahaha....okay. I hear you.

Best Answer

Ok, I know we are going to answer sex but I think we do respond emotionally to women, much more than given credit for. Try making him feel like there are only things that he can accomplish. How much you respect his patience and working through a question you may have. Simply said we like to fix things. Just recognize his work and appreciate him for that. Be uplifting, women as a tendency prefer to drain men with emotional dumping. The feelings many times aren't fixable other than by the person feeling them. Leaves a man drained dejected and distant.

Best Answer