kl1234 kl1234 18-21, F 12 Answers Aug 13, 2009

I would love for my wife to take charge. Suprise me by wearing her cat suit. Tie me up and use her toys on me.

Best Answer

it will take alot less space to list what is not wanted - <br />
just the things i like done with her tounge would go on for pages.......

Best Answer

Focus on my whole body. Take a REALLY LONG TIME to slowwwwwly get me off, keeping me as close to the edge as possible with letting me fall off the edge. Oh Yeh, its even BETTER if you bring a friend.

Best Answer

To be woken up with lips on my morning wood.

Best Answer

Tie me up, then suck me off until I come in her mouth.

Best Answer

gads, what a question. My favorite things have always been a surprise, didn't know I like them until they were performed. Mutual ************ was one, a tongue in my rear was another, blow jobs are always on the list. rubbing, touching, licking, nipping, scratching, biting at the right time. by far the most important, touching, caressing, kissing. As funny as it sounds, my wife just likes to ****, I like caressing, and feeling, she is nearly always ready before I am. As stupid as it sounds, it almost takes the fun out of intimacy. Then there are times, bend over, I want to drive. believe it or not, guys nipples are sensitive too, testicle can be grabbed and massaged probably harder than you would think.<br />
So go figure, probably anything you feel comfortable doing will be a hit, personal experience.<br />
I didn't like the ************ one, all I could do was watch. when she was done it was fun, but watching was instructive, except she told me to shut up. Apparently, ************ is intensely personal and does not require comment or questions :-)

Best Answer

The sexiest thng a woman could do for me is ********** to ****** while I watch. After she's done, she can do me too.

Best Answer

I would like her to dress me up as a woman and then sexually abuse me like men do to women...she should be able to lift me carry me and show off her strength...

Best Answer