And how old are you?
geesthesex geesthesex 18-21, F 38 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Intimacy

My husband is 5 years younger. I think as long as you stay within the same decade of age with someone it's fine. Once you go beyond that you have 2 people that grew up with different music, clothing, history, etc. Not a whole lot in common.

Best Answer

I went out with a 19 year old last year... and I was 38 so <br />
19

Best Answer

The rule is half plus seven.<br />
I'm 21, half of that is 10.5, add seven to that. So about 17.5.

Best Answer

I am 52 and would be with any as long as she is legal age

Best Answer

50 m/19 f but age is just a number anyway

Best Answer

I was 28 and she was 18.

Best Answer

im 38 and will try 17 to 5o. Love the young ones but they gotta be legal

Best Answer

2 years younger

Best Answer

I'm 21...and if I were single...then sixteen.

Best Answer

i'm 18 and the oldest i'd date is probably 22. I'm normally for guys a bit older than me, but i realize there's plenty of "fish" out there so why they are aiming for someone as young as me raises a lot of questions (like what makes them incapable of finding someone their own age?).

Best Answer

That how I used to see it. But realize that the older a women gets the more serious she wants to get with someone, so it's easier for an older men to have more "fun" with a woman that is younger then one that is looking for children, house, money. ect. ect

Best Answer

the same could be said for guys. i think it's just a fact of life that once those around you start settling down, you get swept away with the pressure to follow suit. hence why women and men start to slow down and do the domestic thing as their ages increase. I mean, why would a 26 year old woman go for an 18 year old guy? for the same reasons a 26 year old guy would go for an 18 year old woman. But that isn't an excuse to not find someone one's own age who shares the same views. I think our society is self-obsessed enough to where settling down isn't nearly as high of a priority anymore.

Best Answer

Because women marry off as their biological clock is t icing and men in their late 20s and early 30s have much less options.

Best Answer

At 55, I prefer women from 35 to 60, but I do know 2 30 year-olds who I would love to get to know.........

Best Answer

The youngest is one that is legal. My age is classified, just call it over the hill.

Best Answer

date, probably 20s

Best Answer

The oldest guy for me would be three years older then me .

Best Answer

Im 21 and probably I would just want a girl who is around 18 onwards..I think thats a ripe age. 16 is too sweet to lose virginity. 18 is the perfect age.

Best Answer

im 21 my husband is 27 so i guess 6 years

Best Answer

IF I were dating and being (48 years old) the youngest I would consider would be 44.<br />
I would go much further to the older though, say 56

Best Answer

I guess i would hook up with as young as 18 and as old as 50s or so if i found them attractive.

Best Answer

10 yrs below me so say 22?<br />
I cant be doing with an immature 22 yr old tho, so that could change. If I met someone who was younger and they seemed mature to me but I found out they were younger than 22, I would still consider it.<br />
No younger than 19-20 I think tho.

Best Answer

18

Best Answer