when my boyfriend told me, he said its all about the action for him even though he knows if a girl is good looking, cus he's said he's watched some crazy stuff
BrieXO BrieXO 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 22, 2010

Guys look at the faces??

Best Answer

If an actress fits some particular fantasy of mine, it matters, but more often than not, I prefer a natural looking woman in natural looking action. In fact, I would say that many amateur videos far surpass the professional ones, many of which seem just so contrived as to be unbelievable and difficult to imagine myself in, which is part of the fun.<br />
While I do sometimes enjoy ****, I have found that I more often enjoy a good erotic story even better, because reading a story makes it very easy to imagine myself as part of the action and the other characters take on the looks and characteristics I find most exciting if the story is well written. I also agree with britnude's comment. Why don't you suggest watching some together and taking turns selecting the video. This is a good way to learn more about each other, fantasies, etc. and you can take turns telling each other -- I would like that, not interested in that, Oh WOW on THAT!

Best Answer

I like to find girls who like women i want to sleep with around me watch those.

Best Answer

I prefer a natural looking woman in natural looking action.but genuine smiles, laughter, perhaps even a little love for the person with whom they are sharing, like to see real people with their real action like in mature movies.

Best Answer

All about the action for me

Best Answer

Into the action.

Best Answer

The look definitely matters to some extent, but I've seen some really hot girls in boring... "videos" and I wasn't interested, and the opposite has been true.

Best Answer

I'll go for the look of the girl :P

Best Answer