mulder mulder 26-30 15 Answers Jun 17, 2012

At the end of the day, they should be a specialist at what they do, so it shouldn't really matter. However, I think I would prefer a male as he has the same bits and pieces and could appreciate things a little differently.

Best Answer

I have a female urologist is one only in Seattle area. I rather Female professional often listener than Physicians. Lately it has been difficult time with ASL, American Sign Language interpreter show up. I have to kick her out until examine is done. so I wont freak out.

Best Answer

female

Best Answer

I much prefer female doctors of all specialities. My urologist is a male.

Best Answer

I've had a female urologist for the last three years. She is very competent, thorough, and has a light touch compared to my former urologist(male). at first, i was slightly apprehensive, but not any more

Best Answer

When the guys get the digital rectal exam for their prostate, they will wish the urologist was a woman with small hands, lol.

Best Answer

Urologist is a physician who specializes in the kidneys, bladder, genitals of both male and female.

Best Answer

yes but is the only dr specializes in the male genital which is why i asked this question they treat more men then women

Best Answer

a male , lets keep this brief

Best Answer

yes i would prefer a male Dr and thankfully mine was, it is embarrassing enough let alone having a lady looking at your bits lol

Best Answer

really i think if i ever had to go i would perfer a female

Best Answer

nope not in that situation hahaha

Best Answer