mulder mulder 26-30 15 Answers Jun 17, 2012

At the end of the day, they should be a specialist at what they do, so it shouldn't really matter. However, I think I would prefer a male as he has the same bits and pieces and could appreciate things a little differently.

Best Answer

I have a female urologist is one only in Seattle area. I rather Female professional often listener than Physicians. Lately it has been difficult time with ASL, American Sign Language interpreter show up. I have to kick her out until examine is done. so I wont freak out.

Best Answer

female

Best Answer

I much prefer female doctors of all specialities. My urologist is a male.

Best Answer

I've had a female urologist for the last three years. She is very competent, thorough, and has a light touch compared to my former urologist(male). at first, i was slightly apprehensive, but not any more

Best Answer

When the guys get the digital rectal exam for their prostate, they will wish the urologist was a woman with small hands, lol.

Best Answer

Urologist is a physician who specializes in the kidneys, bladder, genitals of both male and female.

Best Answer

yes but is the only dr specializes in the male genital which is why i asked this question they treat more men then women

Best Answer

a male , lets keep this brief

Best Answer

yes i would prefer a male Dr and thankfully mine was, it is embarrassing enough let alone having a lady looking at your bits lol

Best Answer

really i think if i ever had to go i would perfer a female

Best Answer

nope not in that situation hahaha

Best Answer

If you tell me what it is I'll tell you whether I prefer mine male or female... alright? ;p

Best Answer

a penis dr

Best Answer

thankfully I'll never need one of those!

Best Answer

they are really kidney dr so you might they just are the ones who have to work on the penis if said penis needs work done lol

Best Answer

oh right lol! what kinda work.. like enlargement?

Best Answer

like circumcision

Best Answer

oh sweet! :)

Best Answer