Coquette1 Coquette1 36-40, F 11 Answers Oct 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Non. Being clean is enough and sometimes the swet is actually atractive.

Best Answer

vanilla body spray

Best Answer

i wish i knew what it was it smells fruity but it isnt strong like others, it fills my lungs and i dont automatically stop breathing. Its light scented and it floats in the air just long enough to not get old everytime she passes by. I wish i knew what it was cuz i'd tell you.

Best Answer

oscar delarenta

Best Answer

tommy girl, kate spade or that sparkly ******** lotion

Best Answer

something alien that a princess on a giant forest planet used that was mix of two plants a red bell shaped giant flower that dripped nectar so sweet that its just to sweet and anther flower that was just this small tiny little micro flower that only opened twice every 2 years on there planet it had blue and orange leopard print all over the plant and when it opened up you could smell it over everything else

Best Answer

If I knew the name I'd tell you... But I can say I don't like any granny-strength headache perfume.

Best Answer

Soap and water or Bath and Bodyworks Tropical Passion Fruit body spash. My wife smells great using either.

Best Answer