I think clingy guys are wonderful; nothing wrong with that at all to me. Naturally there is a line in all things (like no stalking or anything crazy like that) but I do notice some guys feel this need to not act clingy because of how it may be taken. I wish there wasnt this negative association with it. I am curious how many ladies like clingy guys too so feel free to answer ladies. This sparked some interesting thoughts. Thank you everyone for posting :-) I see that the word clingy gives a different "vibe" to everyone. Everyone is entitled to be or not to be...lol.. I respect each perspective here.
LadyCheshireCat LadyCheshireCat 22-25, F 14 Answers Dec 22, 2011

Depends on your definition of clingy. Clingy as in stalks me all over town, texts me 20 times a day, and has to follow me to the bathroom? No, that's unhealthy and creepy. Clingy as in he doesn't ignore me when I call/text, calls me when he's on his way home from work, puts me first in his life, treats me like a queen, thinks of me all the time, loves to cuddle, chooses me over going out with friends, family oriented, etc etc....sure. That's my husband. his ex warned me when we started dating that he was "clingy" and jealous" and yeah, he is I guess. But I like it.

Best Answer

Yes I specified in the details.. no stalking or anything related to it.

Best Answer

And that is great about your hubby :-) I say cuddling and choosing you first is wonderful. Yup yup.

Best Answer

I'm clingy when its cold! Other then that I live in my own bubble!.

Best Answer

lmao... okay bubbleguy, stay warm out there. :-)

Best Answer

I like clingy guys,again,not the crazy clingy ones,but just clingy.Like that one lady said,someone is likes to cuddle,would often come up to me and hug me,talk to me a fair amount,or just like being around me.Someone who would call me and see me often enough and not let us drift apart.Basically just someone who really loved me and being around me and so was clingy cause of that.I don't mind some insecurity and jealousy either as long as it's not extreme.<br />
I can be clingy myself,but try to hide it so I don't scare people off.I also have an independent streak from having to take care of things myself when I was younger,so it can take a lot for me to "hand over the reins" to someone else and be weak and vulnerable..

Best Answer

It varies day to day...

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with variety ;-)

Best Answer

No offence - but I dont believe you - <br />
what you mean is that you have never had a boyfriend before - so you cant get too much attention and anyone giving you this much attention clearly hasnt had much experience - <br />
you shall get sick of it faster than they.<br />
Then you'll report back about it.

Best Answer

lol. I just seperated from my husband. I have two kids and dated before I met my husband. I don't think I am inexperienced. Thanks for posting though.

Best Answer

No offence (there is a pattern already) but then you are now saying your ridiculous too? So I was right and you are too immature not to be in denial about it?
Did you feel more powerful and more attractive than you actually are to give someone who knows what they're talking about a dismissive answer?
Perhaps arrogantly stating that you are divorced [yet still little more than a child] might hack it as the in thing in Arkansas or whereever - i.e. what you mean is you were married for no other reason than to announce to people you dont know "look how grown up I am - am married so I must be" you know the behaviour that only really immature people need - i.e. no experience. That alone shouldnt be a bad thing combined with honesty.
Your attempt at a sarcastic thanks confirms this.
Also - I dont believe John de Lancie is clingy - hence isnt it illegal to use someones image like that - no only would he not need to text, being omnipresent, but he has a universe to run.^^

Best Answer