ThePeach ThePeach 26-30, F 7 Answers Jun 11 in Dating & Relationships

happy, good smile. doesnt yell. cheerful. not depressing. nice hair. hip. fashionable. down to earth.

Best Answer

There is no drama, complete confidence, and no complaints. She'll do what needs to be done every time and she is consistent. On top of that she has a beautiful body, eyes the color of WOW!, and likes whiskey as much as me.

Best Answer

Short, Cute, Kinky, Silly, Adorable, Adventurous, High on life, Beautiful, Awesome, Down to earth, lovely, Big hearted, Stubburn, Hygienic, Bipolar, Friendly, loves to laugh, loves life, enjoys the outdoors, Crazy, Someone you would remember if you met her, Loves to eat, has a pet rock, awesome to cuddle with, she is creative, never stops smiling, optimistic, loves Cookies, very positive outlook on everything, gets mad at me when i kill a bug -_-, and i can go on and on lol, shes amazing :D

Best Answer

I have that too look forward too.

Best Answer

She was Unknown, Unmatchable....

Best Answer

Unknown as in mysterious?

Best Answer

Yes...Saw her in rain..She was running to find a shelter... I was in a Car.... the window was covered with droplets..All I could see was her long black hairs, thin waist, red lipstick...in a Saree....Her fair face was full of eschewing drops of humidity and rain...

Best Answer

The feeling of attraction becomes more powerful in knowledge of losing the beauty...beauty that we can't get...Beauty that we can't forget..As John Keats say-A thing of beauty is a joy forever...I am sure..I will love her again..if I happen to see her..Just like that 30 Seconds of my life..

Best Answer

In Lap of Himalayan Hills, the Rain drifted the chilling winter...Where in a fruit market I saw her.I can write about her every day...as if it is now...but 6 years passed, yet...Beauty of a girl is in the moment you are magnetized and hypnotized..It is not physical one, not that you need to know name...A slight view & heart spills like mulberry fountain

Best Answer

well.... she was cute.. true from heart.. and very realistic. but then she changed in just six months.

Best Answer

Fun, kindof free spirited, had this cute way she'd smile. Though it was a turn on to suprise me with her nakedness.

Best Answer

How do you define free spirited?

Best Answer

No real care in the world, a child like appreciation for her surroundings like how children are fascinated with bubbles. On a whim wanted to do something fun and exciting.

Best Answer