It's hard to explain really, but consider that there are differant types of crossdressers. Most are male fetish dressers who are straight. For many of the transgendered, it's a gateway. Me I like to dress in the bedroom but have no desire to live as a woman. It's sexual for me not societal. I would encourage girls who find their significant other likes this to be supportive. My GF loves to dress me (and her) and our sex life is great, but I have been with girls who were unsupportive and you'd be amazed at how rejected a guy can feel in this situation. Also don't dress him at a "reward" he really does want you to find him sexy, and going along just to make him happy will be obvious.

Best Answer

It begins in the early stages of pre-puberty, which is a confusing time for any boy.<br />
My earliest memories were taking my mums undies from the wash basket and being fascinated by the scents and smells I found there.<br />
I began to dress in her knickers and tights getting excited by the restriction afforded by the tights and the danger of being caught. <br />
I continued to dress through my teens even thought my sexual and social relationships were all hetero. <br />
I am now older in life and experience, and buy my own bras and other female attire. <br />
I believe that wearing feminine clothes helps me appease my strong female side, which we all have, and makes me a more rounded person. <br />
If you haven't tried dressing then give it a go. You may very well like the feeling.

Best Answer

I cross dresser for one simple reason, I love doing it. <br />
Why? Don't really know or care and have been doing it since I was 5. <br />
I worried and fretted about this "addiction" or compulsion, wondered if I was a girl trapped in a boys body or perhaps gay. <br />
The answer to all those was that it was the clothing I loved and the feeling I had when dolled up of being something wonderfully different.

Best Answer

99% who have a cross dressing fetish are straight, Including me, tho is rather be bi and have more options

Best Answer

I don't have that sort of fetish but I can try to explain it. I think we all have feminine and masculine qualities built into out psyche. I think those who wish to explore those feminine qualities more become very fond of it and grow a fetish. I love the female body and if I was a girl for one day you better believe I would be wearing panties and skirts while turning myself on. Lol

Best Answer

True lol but always being turned on is not fun lol feels like everyone wants to 'do' you lol thanks for answering:] lol

Best Answer

Yeah being turned on all the time gets to be a headache especially if my desires aren't being fulfilled lol

Best Answer

:O

Best Answer

If they told you, it wouldn't be a secret.

Best Answer

Nice one lol

Best Answer

Its honestly something i wish i didnt have :(

Best Answer

I'm 48 years old and while married to my second wife was a ********. She started to get me to wear her dress is in Booten panties and make up. And I found it to be very sexy. So I continue doing it with her in the bedroom in the closet. The more I did it the sexier I felt. I'm now looking for a group of female friends that could dress me up then treat me like your little girlfriend. But I love wearing beautiful clothes and sexy outfits and high heels I just got in the make up and wigs and it's just simply fun

Best Answer

There is some informed research which suggests that fetishistic cross dressing ( I.e. where the male crossdresser is sexually aroused by wearing female clothing, typically in items of lingerie) is biological in nature. The hypothesis is that with the heterosexual male cross dresser, there is a deep rooted biological desire to take on the female role during sex and hence this is expressed by cross dressing partly as a female and often, because of no alternative ( e.g. the presence of an empathetic female partner), ************ when dressed in lingerie. During ************, the cross dresser often fantasises that he is the women being made love to by another woman. A well known crossdressers, Eddie Izzard, has said that he feels he is a lesbian in a male body, which tends to support this hypothesis. My own experiences as a male heterosexual cross dresser would also support this theory. The hypothesis goes to propose that because this behaviour is biological, it is not a fetish and cannot be 'cured'. If true, then my view is that it should be accepted by society in a similar way as homosexuality is, but of course, this requires openness by ourselves and support by the medical and mental health professions!

Best Answer

I love to dress like a girl and have guys/girls oggle me. I guess I like being pretty? I want to be the thing all those people think about when they ********** that night hha

Best Answer

I have been in the business of helping men who have a crossdressing fetish explore their fantasies for years. I can tell you, I have clients from every country around the world and every walk of life. Some are married, many are straight, and a few are gay. Depending on the person, there are several reasons for this fetish. For some it's a taboo experience and that's fun. For others, there are deep desires to be a woman ba<x>sed on childhood experiences. For others, it's a way to escape everyday life. It all depends. If you are a CD, contact me. I'm always here to offer support. :) Shelly

Best Answer

Message me on Facebook? I have questions... Nicholas Ryan Daugherty

Best Answer

I'm only just 22 and I feel more comfortable in women's clothes my girlfriend thinks that its fine for me to cross dress because she loves me she dresses me up I dress her up and we find it fun we are even thinking of kids in a couple years time

Best Answer

Autogynephilia, which is where a male is sexually aroused by the thought or fantasy of being a woman. It's partly a theory for some MtF transsexual motivation.<br />
I also believe this is slightly related to clothing fetish which is also related to bondage. Clothing fetish is:<br />
"One who exhibits a clothing fetish may be aroused by the sight of a person wearing a particular garment, or by wearing the garment oneself which can be because of the look one achieves by wearing it or the way it feels while it is being worn (and might also get some arousal by seeing somebody in it and imagining how it feels). In later case arousal may originate from the way its fabric feels (see clothing fetish by fabric type) or from the way the garment feels and functions as whole (restrictive clothing being an example)."<br />
The part of being aroused by "how it feels" is very similar to how many crossdressers feel about wearing nylon tights saying things like how it feels like a second skin and how smooth it is.

Best Answer