PRETTYGIRLHATESTHEWORLD PRETTYGIRLHATESTHEWORLD 18-21, F 19 Answers Jan 15, 2012

It's hard to explain really, but consider that there are differant types of crossdressers. Most are male fetish dressers who are straight. For many of the transgendered, it's a gateway. Me I like to dress in the bedroom but have no desire to live as a woman. It's sexual for me not societal. I would encourage girls who find their significant other likes this to be supportive. My GF loves to dress me (and her) and our sex life is great, but I have been with girls who were unsupportive and you'd be amazed at how rejected a guy can feel in this situation. Also don't dress him at a "reward" he really does want you to find him sexy, and going along just to make him happy will be obvious.

Best Answer

It begins in the early stages of pre-puberty, which is a confusing time for any boy.<br />
My earliest memories were taking my mums undies from the wash basket and being fascinated by the scents and smells I found there.<br />
I began to dress in her knickers and tights getting excited by the restriction afforded by the tights and the danger of being caught. <br />
I continued to dress through my teens even thought my sexual and social relationships were all hetero. <br />
I am now older in life and experience, and buy my own bras and other female attire. <br />
I believe that wearing feminine clothes helps me appease my strong female side, which we all have, and makes me a more rounded person. <br />
If you haven't tried dressing then give it a go. You may very well like the feeling.

Best Answer

Pretty Girl: "Crossdressing" is the wearing of clothes of the opposite gender.<br />
There was a time when women and girls were admonished for wearing male clothing and/or displaying masculine behavior. Women and girls are now openly allowed to express masculine behavior with hardly any social repercussions. Being a "Tomboy" no longer carries a negative stereotype. Envy of their athletic abilities, "I wish I were as good as her at that (what ever "that" is) especially in the arena of competitive sports has replaced it. Women wear male inspired clothing daily without a second thought and with relatively little social condemnation.<br />
Men and boys, however, do not have the same social courtesies extended to them. Males who display "Feminine" behavior (crying, for example) are considered weak and labeled a sissy or some other less polite name by our neanderthal peers. Crossdressing (in public or private) for many of us is simply an avenue to express and/or experience our "Feminine" side. Most male crossdressers will says they feel different when dressed in feminine apparel. Some female companions encourage and participate in this activity, most do not. Some women, while dressed in male style clothes, openly denounce it as perverted. <br />
Everyone is different. What turns some on, turns other off. As for me, my first wife actively participated in and encouraged my wearing lingerie before she passed away. Read my story "Married Twice In One Week" (http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Love-Wearing-Wedding-Dresses/490862). My current wife has only seen a picture of me fully "Dressed" for a Fraternity/Sorority Halloween party ( 20 years ago). All the brothers had to dress as women and all of the sisters had to come dressed as men. She knows of my desire to wear lingerie but chooses not to participate. I love her and respect her, so aside from generic cotton panties, I do not wear my lingerie when she is home.<br />
I hope this has helped you better understand this extremely complex issue.

Best Answer

I cross dresser for one simple reason, I love doing it. <br />
Why? Don't really know or care and have been doing it since I was 5. <br />
I worried and fretted about this "addiction" or compulsion, wondered if I was a girl trapped in a boys body or perhaps gay. <br />
The answer to all those was that it was the clothing I loved and the feeling I had when dolled up of being something wonderfully different.

Best Answer

99% who have a cross dressing fetish are straight, Including me, tho is rather be bi and have more options

Best Answer

I don't have that sort of fetish but I can try to explain it. I think we all have feminine and masculine qualities built into out psyche. I think those who wish to explore those feminine qualities more become very fond of it and grow a fetish. I love the female body and if I was a girl for one day you better believe I would be wearing panties and skirts while turning myself on. Lol

Best Answer

True lol but always being turned on is not fun lol feels like everyone wants to 'do' you lol thanks for answering:] lol

Best Answer

Yeah being turned on all the time gets to be a headache especially if my desires aren't being fulfilled lol

Best Answer

:O

Best Answer

If they told you, it wouldn't be a secret.

Best Answer

Nice one lol

Best Answer

I have been in the business of helping men who have a crossdressing fetish explore their fantasies for years. I can tell you, I have clients from every country around the world and every walk of life. Some are married, many are straight, and a few are gay. Depending on the person, there are several reasons for this fetish. For some it's a taboo experience and that's fun. For others, there are deep desires to be a woman ba<x>sed on childhood experiences. For others, it's a way to escape everyday life. It all depends. If you are a CD, contact me. I'm always here to offer support. :) Shelly

Best Answer

I'm only just 22 and I feel more comfortable in women's clothes my girlfriend thinks that its fine for me to cross dress because she loves me she dresses me up I dress her up and we find it fun we are even thinking of kids in a couple years time

Best Answer

We have so many misconceptions about fetishisms & what girls or boys, males or females actually enjoy. A lady does not spend hours & a lot of money to make herself up just to please others. She does it to please her & often enjoys a fetish take on it. Teen girls will often dress a sibling male, in their feminine attire, because they enjoy doing it, whether their brother does or not. This idea that fetishism is confined to a small group of cross-dressing males is just totally false.

Best Answer

It's understanding the guilt complex which holds some of the keys to this subject. Females are not exempt from this either, which is why so many of them avoid dressing as frilly females. The common perception is that dressing frilly fem reveals our inner desire to look pretty, which is seen as "not cool". Unless at a party where social rules change, a girl at work wearing frilly skirts & petticoats, would receive the same public response (ridicule) as a male doing the same. I know many females who are aroused by dressing very fem, the same as a cross-dresser doing the same. It's all in the mind, no matter which way we come at this.

Best Answer

ok ive tried crossdressing its cool trying on womens clothes panties and pantyhose along with mini skirts and stuff love the tight raunchy clothes that girls wear and the feel of silk against my skin ive often gone to partys for guys who crossdress and had a great time in my mini skirt thong boots and i dont think theirs anything wrong with it why should guys be branded perverts for doing it

Best Answer

Autogynephilia, which is where a male is sexually aroused by the thought or fantasy of being a woman. It's partly a theory for some MtF transsexual motivation.<br />
I also believe this is slightly related to clothing fetish which is also related to bondage. Clothing fetish is:<br />
"One who exhibits a clothing fetish may be aroused by the sight of a person wearing a particular garment, or by wearing the garment oneself which can be because of the look one achieves by wearing it or the way it feels while it is being worn (and might also get some arousal by seeing somebody in it and imagining how it feels). In later case arousal may originate from the way its fabric feels (see clothing fetish by fabric type) or from the way the garment feels and functions as whole (restrictive clothing being an example)."<br />
The part of being aroused by "how it feels" is very similar to how many crossdressers feel about wearing nylon tights saying things like how it feels like a second skin and how smooth it is.

Best Answer