I started work at a regional magazine as an editorial assistant on Tuesday and two of the men at work are so good looking. I'm starting to think like a playboy! i feel disgusted with myself! when i look into their eyes actually just wanna bang them LOL
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 10 Answers May 11, 2012

YES lol Ive defo been there in a couple of jobs I did! Hey if your just looking it doesnt hurt ;-D

Best Answer

There is candy everywhere. You can see hot candy at work; at the mall; at the bus stop; candy comes to fix the phone; hell, some candy makes candy eyes at your roommate! But you must learn to curb your sweet tooth when it is inappropriate! Just like at the candy store! Look at all the lovely kinds of candy! You don't have to buy even one! Good luck!

Best Answer

calling men candy is so wrong on so many levels...

Best Answer

It is just an analogy, little one! To give her something to think about...

Best Answer

Lol, I work at a pizza place, so attractive female coworkers are rare (female coworkers are rare in general, as pizza places tend to be boys' clubs). We got a new driver last week, and the store just fell silent as she walked in, like "How the hell did they manage to hire her?". Worse yet, in spite of being of adult age (mid 20s, I think), she looks all of 16 at best. #feels like a predator

Best Answer

yes , office lady wore really SHORT skirts ..... so short her undies were showing

she got a warning from management

Best Answer

Yes, I've had jobs like that. I wasn't good at practicing restraint though. Hopefully you'll be better.

Best Answer

If I had experienced that, I would have been their moderately attractive, straight friend and funky-odd wing man.

Best Answer

your thinking with your vagina. could be bad, could be good.

Best Answer

briefly

but after a while the novelty wears off

and they are just another person working with me

Best Answer