I notice that most guys have a physical type, or at least characteristics they prefer in a girl. I'm much more personality-driven in my interests and I can explain why I prefer the traits I do. Guys almost always seem to not have answers. So, I'm asking here: why do you prefer blondes/brunettes/skinny girls/voluptuous girls/tall or thin girls? Why are you a butt/boobs/legs guy? Guys usually say they don't know, but I'm hoping some of you have thought about this and have an answer or two!
CatalinaVanilla CatalinaVanilla 26-30, F 19 Answers Feb 19, 2011

brainz

Best Answer

Every man is different, but for me, a shorter, big breasted bbw type of girl is always sexier than a tall, skinny one. On an anthropological level, I think that all men look for a woman that can bear his children, and a nice plump girl is better suited for the rigors of childbearing (which is not to say that tall, skinny women are unsuited for that job). It is important for a girl to be smart, but if she is smart and voluptuous, then that is just a knock out.

Best Answer

i am a any kind of woman guy

Best Answer

Brains.

Best Answer

It's interesting lots of guys misread the question as "tell us what you like" and not the actual question, which was "why do you like what you like?"

Best Answer

I am sure you must already have noticed that men talk nonsense and stare blankly into your breasts when you ask them something? ;)

Best Answer

sure, but that still doesn't answer the question LOL

Best Answer

Oh, if I knew how my subconsciousness is working, I would probably have chosen a different career. :)

Best Answer

I think petite women with shapely boobs & small butts are the hottest. Give me Rachel McAdams or Avril Lavigne over the tall model types like Heidi Klum or Cindy Crawford any day of the week. I feel like the bigger the woman (tall & especially tall & heavy) the more masculine they look. I hate to say it, but just as women love babies & puppies....smaller is way cuter, sexier & much more fun to be with for dudes

Best Answer

i have two types, one is the blonde, height doesnt matter, size is negotiable if the face is there. the other is the dark hair dark skin kinda skinny, shorter girl, big lips and big eyes.

Best Answer

because they are guys with two heads in matters of sex and selection the small head rules, we are animals and some things in nature just can't be explained, Darwin and Freud couldn't figure it out what makes you think you can

Best Answer

I think it is instinct. Haven't you see the animals mating calls? Same thing. Hooray for not all of them wanting blondes or the rest would be so lonely ^^

Best Answer

Whoever can understand my concepts of life

Best Answer

I don't own a Barbie doll factory.

Best Answer

im a woman i can say i dont care what they like as long as i like me,i like men that are happy make me smile dont judge.

Best Answer

I dont have a type.

Best Answer

Motor boating, TFing, fondling, sucking on, getting hit in the face with when she is on top.

Best Answer

purdy mouth... lol.. Seriously though a nice set of lips.(top ones for you pervs out there.) Why? weeeeell Read my profile... Little bit of an oral fixation.

Best Answer