Definitely on both counts and I would give her many of my qualities too so that we both become better people and live happily ever after. Thats what life is for!!.

Best Answer

Isn't that what everybody wants?, On the opposite spectrum, I myself have married a man who happened to be my better half. He's brilliant, but never uses it to belittle me or anything, I am so proud of him, my whole family goes to him for advice everyone from my dad and uncles to my grandpa, he knows it all and fixes anything they need fixing. Even his boss goes to him for advice in personal matters. Everyone does, not only is he smarter than me but he is smarter than everyone we know lol, and everytime we watch who wants to be a millionaire he gets all of the questions right.

Best Answer

Plus he is handsom for his age. But he only has eyes for meeee!

Best Answer

You are such a lucky girl. But surely he has some flaws, or at least one, after all nobody is perfect, or are they?

Best Answer

Nooo he isn't perfect, he did drugs for a couple of years nearly tearing our family apart, but when he quit and everything went back to normal nobody except me remembers those days. That was stupid of him lol!

Best Answer

Good girl, you forgave but you didn't forget!! Exactly what I would have done. xoxo

Best Answer

If he was a perfect man, surely you didn't fall in love.

Best Answer

Definetly!!!Where is she?

Best Answer

I wouldn't want anyone who wasn't.

Best Answer

yes<br />
why do you ask?

Best Answer

i think i would enjoy that. it would also be flattering.

Best Answer

I consider myself fortunate to have done that.

Best Answer

Mentally yes, don't know about physically depends on what way.

Best Answer

What, again?

Best Answer

Yes I would

Best Answer

I've never met a woman mentally superior to me. I'd like to date with a very brilliant woman but it is very hard to find one.

Best Answer