well you no any guy out there if the girl is married or not this is not right and not okay this is worse then bullying ,making somone cry hurt themselves ,all because you cant handle the situation,I dont no why women let men have power over them like this its the worse pain ever do you ever get over it
dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 10 Answers Apr 29, 2012

Never. In fact, I would look at the woman as a prospect for a great friend. I think respect goes a long way with people. Who knows, one day, the admiration may be mutual.

Best Answer

I'm not a guy and I know that answer.

Best Answer

I only take advantage of my enemies

Best Answer

Duh! You do realize that you're asking guys, right?

Best Answer

yes what do you mean

Best Answer

it really depended, while id like to say no. it would really depend on if i was horny at the time.....

Best Answer

At least you're honest.

Best Answer

Thats impossible for me, I have feelings for everyone. Too many feelings and that end up hurting me.

Best Answer

a coworker of mine I loved him more then anyone in the world i thought he was the greatest gorgous sexy and we were friends thats how wewere around each other only ididnt tell him I had the hots for him I spent over 9,150.00 on him in three years and then after that he told me I dont give af about you

Best Answer

ouch, I bet that hurt :( I hope you learned your lesson and I hope he didnt hurt you too hard.

Best Answer

i usually don't figure out until after.

Best Answer