I'm supposed to be going out with this guy in about a half an hour, we're going to see a movie. But now he's saying he doesn't know if he'll be able to make it cause he has to get his dinner and he doesn't know what time that's at? This has happened before, we were supposed to go see another movie and he backed out at the last minute and didn't give an explanation... Could he not just miss his fu*king dinner? ugggh this is so frustrating!!??
Jessie116 Jessie116 16-17, F 12 Answers Mar 27 in Dating & Relationships

I think you are his "plan b" he makes a date with you but if he gets a better offer,he`ll make a lame excuse to you! There are 4.6 Billion guys in the world...he`s NOT that special!!

Best Answer

He's really not interested...he just doesn't have the guts to say it to your face. Move on.

Best Answer

He's nervous, give him a final chance but try to make it earlier. Guys like him tend to get themselves worked up a lot by thinking about everything. So why don't you text him randomly one day and ask him if he wants to come see a movie with you or just hang out for a bit. That way he doesn't sit worrying about it all day and can just come out straight away.

Best Answer

He should have better planning than that with taking a girl on a date. So I would tell him either you plan better, or I am done with your date dishing me at the last minute thing. Ask him what his real deal is. My father had six cars and a motor cycle when I was in high school and he would not let any of use use any one of them no matter what; that could be his deal, and he is too embarrassed to tell you! Get to the root of why he date ditches you!

Best Answer

Do you let everyone treat you like ****?

Best Answer

I think he really doesn't want to go out with you in public; if he was really into you, he would be boosting of you to his friends, he would get excited to be spending some time alone with you.

Best Answer

we have spent time alone before and we were also out in public.

Best Answer

text him back and say i hope you choke on your effing dinner

Best Answer

He doesn't seem to be interested. I mean he could get a hotdog at the movies or something couldn't he?

Best Answer