even if you're really into a girl, is it still possible that you are not gonna reply for, like, 2 days given the circumstances like you're busy...
lmaofood lmaofood 18-21, F 10 Answers Apr 30 in Dating & Relationships

If I really liked someone and I got the same feeling from them - I personally wouldn't be able to wait. I'd be letting her know

Best Answer

Honestly, at 18+ age I think business is a definitely justifiable. <br />
Although speaking from a males perspective, sometimes I like to give girls that I' don't know to well and am interested in emotionally some space, because I'm just getting to know them and I don't want them to think I'm needy, or talk alot, especially because I elaborate all of my thoughts, it get's annoying! xD <br />
Sorry I got to personal, however I don't know your situation or circumstances but him not wanting to annoy you or push you away, might be a possibility? <br />
I believe being straightforward with others is the best way for most things! ex<x>pression is important.

Best Answer

Aww this is such a pure answer. It helped! But you see, we've known each other for like 3 months now & i believe he's interested in me & stuff. We text each other everyday but now he hasnt replied for 2 days :(

Again, thank you!

Best Answer

Mm well that all sounds quite assuring, and I'm sure he'll have quite a good reason when you do speak next! He's lucky to have a girl who concerns and stresses for and about him.

Best of luck, and hope he texts you soon!

Best Answer

thank you so much!!

Best Answer

Of course. Comas, jail, being taken hostage, are all valid reasons...

Best Answer

lol ... that's mean.

Best Answer

I'm a pragmatic individual....

Best Answer

It could happen, yes, but rarely because they're too busy (guys make time for girls!)...<br />
Some guys don't want to seem too eager...Some don't want to be annoying to the girl...<br />
But keep in mind that some are genuinely disinterested too...

Best Answer

Guys just don't think like that. He'll call when he's horny again.

Best Answer

Yeah!!! I'm ignoring her (;

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

what would be some of your common reasons? :) sorry if i'm a bit intruding to your private life but yea, just wanna ask :) hope ya dont mind

Best Answer

Like reaaaaaaaaaaly busy! Otherwise he is not interested. No problem I'm an open book. :)

Best Answer

okay :D thank you!

Best Answer

You are most welcome :)

Best Answer

I'll give her a call. It saves lots of explanation later.

Best Answer

Game pla<x>yer, nobody is that busy.

Best Answer