deadmoon deadmoon 18-21, F 19 Answers May 28, 2012

Yes there is if you want to talk to me fine, but don’t call me ten times in a day. If you know I have a bunch of stuff to do, let me do it don’t keep asking me what I’m doing. If you really like me knock off trying to change me into something I’m not. If I say I love you I mean it, don’t try to make me say it over and over. If you decide your not happy instead of hanging on, tell me and if we can’t fix it I’ll kiss you goodbye and wish you good luck.

Best Answer

goodbye good luck im leaving now

Best Answer

sniff sniff bye

Best Answer

I agree with you!

Best Answer

as much as i'd like to be the stoic iron man who keeps everything in moderation, I dare say there is no such thing as "too much" affection from a woman.

Best Answer

So says my sweetly loving and much-adored partner. We aren't gushy and sickening, we laugh and argue but oh, do we love to spend time together. He works 14 straight 12s and then has 7 off and we live for those 7 together.

Best Answer

aww :') that's nice

Best Answer

Hell yes. I am girl, I know first hand. It can end up suffocating the poor fellow.

Best Answer

A lot of affection is always nice but there's a time and a place. As long as the moment is appropriate then there's no such thing as too much affection I think.

Best Answer

Yeah, that sounds about true, I suppose. Even for affection from guys. :)

Best Answer

Yeah you don't wanna be making out in front of their parents :p

Best Answer

Affection is wonderful, Possessiveness queers the deal.

Best Answer

Oh God yes!

Best Answer

sometimes yes

Best Answer

It's always how U look, so 'yes' and 'no' are both true answers of your question considering different perspectives.<br />
Everyone wants to be most desired by his partner whether some deny it in this materialistic world; they're true to their survival strategy.

Best Answer

I love affection from my girl, when I'm with one that is..... The search continues. My only stipulation is that there is a time and place, PDA are ok in moderation, but lets not make everyone around us uncomfortable. But gotta say I love having someone I care for in my arms, pretty hard for problems to exist in my world when under embrace.

Best Answer

I dated a saggi girl before. She was to clingy was'nt concern about me getting to know her or her me,she just wanted to rush into the sack. She called it affection but really it was clingyness,tops terbsy is even when i ended things with her she still could'nt take the hint or get the picture. She was kinda wierd and creepy, guess it is true though because we could'nt even connect mentally or intelectually. Just sexually, they are right saggi's are only good for one thing. Sad story but true even there sex in astrology is overrated,this chick was just into f*** with no love making,no emotional tie,no nothing dead&dry and boreing inside. To sloppy&messy in bed,shakes,and acts like they have never had sex. They don't take their time(open minded)besides she is just loose all the way around if you know what I mean. (ASG)

Best Answer

im not sure if it too much affection, but a girl can definitely not know you at all and blindly have affection, which can be deemed as too much.

Best Answer

Yeah, but I was referring to a girlfriend. XD

Best Answer

thats what im talking about.

Best Answer